part 1

Camila is like, the perfect girlfriend.

She gives Lauren her jacket when she's cold, she always makes sure she's getting enough sleep, and she compliments her daily. What more could a girl want?

(Plus, Camila's hot as fuck, so that's a bonus.)

Camila's never ashamed of their relationship. Ever. It's like she's constantly trying to show the world they're together, and it makes Lauren happy to no end. There's never a moment where Lauren doubts their relationship, and it's all because of Camila proving herself daily. They have this trust that's so strong it feels like the most powerful of forces can't even break it.

They're constantly talking. After being with someone for almost 5 years, they end up becoming your favorite person. They were together throughout high school and are now reaching the end of freshmen year of college. Even when class is going, text messages are sending. If for some reason they're not together, they're on a call, just to hear each others voice. 'Clingy' isn't in their vocabulary. It's just love.

Talking comes easily to them. They know nearly every single thing about each other. When deciding if they should move in together, it wasn't really a question. Insecurities really aren't a thing between them anymore. It never really was.

So when Lauren's scrolling through tumblr, she gets a bit confused at what Camila reblogged a few hours ago. Usually they talk about everything, so even the smallest amounts of information, Lauren would know, no matter how useless. Even what Camila reblogs. Which is why she doesn't understand why this wasn't brought up.

 Which is why she doesn't understand why this wasn't brought up

20,628 notes. December 1st, 2016.

#i wish #😍

What?

Lauren decided to click on Camila's tumblr and scroll through after seeing that. There's a few quotes, pictures of animals, and flowers.

Then, Lauren finds something else that she deems 'suspicious'

5,768 notes. November 30th, 2016.

#lip biting is so hot

Lauren furrows her brows a bit at her phone screen. Why hasn't any of this come up in their conversations? The only reason she isn't talking to Camila right now is because she's at a job interview.