The Double Date (Part 1)

KillerPanda188 = Tate (Girlfriend Sky)

ENJOY!!

(Fiction time. Worst thing that I'm bad at)

Judy was looking herself in the mirror showing her reflection on the mirror with a grey bunny wearing a sparkly purple dress and white ribbon around her waist. She had gold earrings pierced on her ears. She was so excited that she got invited to a double date with Tate and his girlfriend Sky. Judy's date was obviously her dumb fox: Nick. Once she was done admiring herself, she got a text from Nick on her phone. She grabbed her phone that was sitting on her desk and clicked on the lock screen saying: Message from My Dumb Fox.

My Dumb Fox: Hey Carrots, are you ready?

Sly Bunny: Yeah. Are you?

My Dumb Fox: Yep. Just waiting for you out here. What time did Tate said to meet him and Sky?

Sly Bunny: You forgot? 8:00 pm at Katty's Kingdom

My Dumb Fox: Ohhh okay. I knew it anyways. Just making sure you knew

Sly Bunny: *rolls eyes* Right

My Dumb Fox: What kind of restaurant would be named Katty's Kingdom?

Sly Bunny: Less talking. I'll meet you outside

My Dumb Fox: Whatever you say Ms. Perfect

Sly Bunny: Har, har, har

Judy turned off her phone and put it inside her black purse. She went to the bathroom to put on some perfume. It smelled like fresh mint. After she finished she raced to the door caring her purse over her left shoulder and walked through the hallway.

***

"Carrots! Hurry up, we're going to be late" Nick said beeping the honk at his left. He was sitting on the passenger seat.

"Look who's talking, the fox who is always late at work" Judy said while crossing the road to get to the other side of the car.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah get in" The red fox said.

Judy opened the car door and got inside. She got her keys from her purse and put them through the thick hole of the car, and started the engine.

"I didn't even had a chance to look what you were wearing," Judy said checking him up and down.

"Only eight letters to describe me.
H. A. N. D. S. O. M. E" Nick replied showing off his usual smirk across his face.

"It's Handsome isn't it." Judy answered.

"You got it!" Nick said, as he leaned back on his seat with his arms over his head.

Judy turned her head back to the road and drives through the street.

•*•^•*•^•^¥^^*•^*•*^•*^•*^•*^•*^•

Judy drove through the parking lot to find a empty one. There were so many cars that the restaurant will be filled with lots of animals and couples.

Judy finally found a place to park the car and soon hoped off her seat. Nick did the same and followed Judy inside the resturant.

•¥•¥•¥•¥•

"Is this it?" Nick spoked looking up towards the sign that said Katty's Kingdom on it with cursive font.

"Yep. Looks nice, can't wait to see Tate and Sky" Judy exclaimed grabbing Nick's arm dragging him through the front doors of the building.

"Omg, it's lovely in the inside" Judy gasped.

"More of a jungle place," Nick said. Before glancing on some animals walking and talking everywhere.

"Have you even been on a date, Nick?" Judy said concerned.

"Not really. First time and I already have a feeling that worse things are going to happen" Nick replied looking around the fancy walls covered with red and gold wallpaper.

"Well, it will get better" Judy searched Tate and Sky with her purple eyes, looking everywhere.

Judy found them waving at her to come sit with them and went straight to where they were at. Nick followed.

"Hey, you guys made it!" Tate said clapping his paws together.

"Yes, we did" Judy replied smiling at the grey wolf. He was wearing a black suit with a black tie on.

"Oh, I'm so excited. We're all together just these friends hanging out" Sky said  bouncing, full of happiness.

"Alright are we just going to stare at each other or take a seat?" Nick interrupted.

••••*•*•*•*•*

Soon, a black panther waitress came by the table Tate, Sky, Judy and Nick were sitting at.

"Hello, welcome to Katty's Kingdom, what would you like to order?" The panther said, taking out her notepad.

"Uh..I'll have a 100% meat sandwich with a pepsi on the side, please" Tate answered looking down on the menu.

"Okay. And for you miss?" The panther looked at Sky.

"Um, I'll have a vegetarian hamburger with a veggie patty, and strawberry & banana smoothie please" The white wolf said.

"Uh huh. And for you sir?"

"Give me the subway sandwich, with blueberry smoothie at the side please" Nick replied.

"Alright. You?"

"I'll have a carrot soup with a carrot cake for side please" The grey bunny said.

"Okay. I'll be right back with your orders" The panther said before she waked away to another table next to them.

"Isn't this fun? And maybe after we're done eating, we can go to my place and--" Sky exclaimed full of joy. Nick interrupted.

"Woah, woah, woah. Sky, we're just here for the date. I was just going to go home for some alone time with Ms. Hopps here" Nick said turning to see Judy's face.

"B-but we can just hangout for a while with Sky and Tate, Nick. We can be together tomorrow after work." Judy said blushing.

"What?! But that'll take forever..." Nick whined face palming.

"Don't worry, I promise we will after work okay?" Judy placed her paw on top of Nick 's arm.

"Fine,"

A/N: I'm soooooo bad at this stuff. This is like the least thing I'm good at. I SUCK. Anyways, bye I don't even know if I should continue this horrible crap. Tell me Bye bye^^