Niall : if you meet them today , what will you do to them ?

Liam : I want to hug them both , watching telly together, eats dinner and we usually play a games at late late night .

Niall : that's wonderful! So anything to say to viewer ?

Liam : yes . I would like to say thinks of your family , your lover and your closer friends before you ending your life . Do you want them to go insane after you gone ? Do you want to make your parents cried and thinks this is their fault for not being there when you need it ? You should tried to recover from this depression, find some help ! Try to live your life. Cause it's just a bad day not a bad life , love .

Niall : that's a good one Liam . Thank you

" you did a goood job Liam! Great ! " I said happily . Liam smirked and said " well , you give me a really nice - " " oh shut up !" Harry said while walking away . We both chuckle and I turn off my camera . " want to go with me to my parents this evening  ? " Liam asked and I nods ." But tomorrow, we will go to mine okay ? " " of course babe , your parent is mine too " Liam smiled .

Louis Pov

I woke up and look at the clock . Oh my god , it's 4 : 40 ! I'm going to be late to meet harry today . I got up and forgetting that Larry in my laps that makes him fall down into the ground, Larry makes a angry sound but walking away like nothing had happened.

I go to my room and takes a nice cloth and put it on my bed then I go to the bathroom. But suddenly my head hurts soo freaking bad that caused me to sit down on the cold tile of the bathroom . I put my hands on my head and groans .

It's hurttt soo much . My vision start to blurry and I whimper. Noo, not now . I'm supposed to meet harry today. Ughh , please stop hurting . I whimper and I pull my hair , hoping it will stop but it doesn't .

My vision already blurry but it was spinning. I gulp and tried to switch on the shower and I did it . Once the water fall down on my head , I sigh loudly, it's so damn nice. I waited and wait for the pains gone , not knowing what time is it now ..

Harry Pov

It's 5 already , where is Louis ? Did he forgot ? I called him multiple of time but he didn't pick up his phone . Maybe he's on the way . So , I decided to wait.

~ 30 minutes later ~

I was upset now , he didn't show up . He ignore my call . Is he too busy with his new lover ? I got up from my seat and looked at the sky , it's about to rains now . The cloud turning grey , and yea I'm correct as I feel a drop of water on my palm as I put it up on the skies .

I sigh and start to walk away but stopped when I heard someone breathless says my name . " Ha-rry? " it was Louis . I turn around and saw him bowing down with his hand on his knee , seem like he's catching his breath . Did he ran from his house till here ? If it's true thats explain a lot why he late and breathless.

I go to him and help him to sit down on the bench. I let him calm first and a few minutes later he said, " I'm sorry, I'm late. Got something to do " he sound tired . " it's okay . Does your boyfriend know you're here ? I don't want him to think you cheated on him ! " I said sarcastically.

He sigh and still won't look at me . '' he's know I'm here. Now , hurry- wait ! " he stopped his sentence as he answered his phone call " uh hi aunt . no I can't .. not feeling too well .. but we can meet up the others day. Don't worry, I'll be fine , okay . " he said with a small voices. Maybe he doesn't want me to hear but I did.