CHAPTER SIXTY SIX

Start from the beginning

"HELLOOOOOOO!" Ashton called as he shut the door behind us. We walked into the sitting room beside the kitchen, to see Luke and Calum talking about something on the couch and Natalie sitting with Michael and Sydney at the kitchen table. I could tell by the smell in the room that at least a couple people were drinking in here.

"HEY BABE!" Michael said, stumbling up and wrapping his arms around Ashton, causing him to laugh. "I've missed you so much!"

"Michael's a little drunk," Sydney laughed. She placed her hands on Michael's shoulder's and pulled him off of Ashton. "Sit down babe." She laughed.

"We got spray paint," Ashton announced, setting the bag of spray cans onto the table. "Now I need food."

"Oh yes, graffiti will be perfect!" Luke cheered as I followed Ashton into the kitchen.

"You hungry?" Ashton asked me. I nodded and looked through the fridge to find left overs from Panda Express.

"Is Panda Express like, the only thing you ever have?" I laughed.

"YES!" Michael giggled. I looked around the room to see everyone taking sips out of beer bottles, Ashton included. I pursed my lips and looked over to Luke, whose eyes met mine. "I think you should drive." I laughed. Luke nodded, catching on to the fact that we were probably gonna be the only ones sober when we go over there. As much as I wanted to drink right now, I'll just wait.

...

"Okay ya'll need to be quiet," Luke said as we pulled up the trail that led to the country club. It was completely dark around us, except for the headlights of his escalade. "Especially you, Michael."

We had left Michael's house about an hour after Ashton and I had arrived, and everyone was luckily not as drunk as I thought they would be. Ashton was sobered up, and I sat on his lap in the back seat, playing with his hair.

"I'm fine," Michael replied with a laugh. "Well, for now."

I felt Ashton's thumb rub over my hand that was clapsed in his, and I leaned onto his chest and pressed a soft kiss to his mouth, moving my lips to his jaw line. His body was warm against mine, and I didn't bother paying attention to where we were going. Ashton let out a low chuckle as his lips grazed over mine, finally sucking softly on my neck.

"We can here you." Calum laughed from the front seat.

"We can continue this later," Ashton smirked in my ear. "It's too dark in here anyways."

I giggled and layed my head back against his chest, and waited until Luke parked his car outside a big mechanic gate, that wouldn't budge open at the presence of our car. I watched as Luke looked around as he got out, and left his door open and slowly walked over the side of the gate. He pulled a key out of his back pocket and jammed it into the side of the gate, and I figured there was probably a spare slot in the side, incase the gate wouldn't open automatically.

"Aren't there security cameras?" Calum asked as Luke walked back over to the car. A look of realization and disappointment flashed through the blue in Luke's eyes.

"Fuck," He muttered. "I forgot about that."

"Michael," Ashton said. Michael turned around in the seat infront of us and looked at Ashton to continue. "Can't you help with that? You're techy."

"I could look at it," Michael replied. He looked over to Luke. "Where are the control panels?"

Luke tilted his head to a little building beside the gate. It was one room, only big enough to fit one person, and I guessed that the gate operator usually sits there during the day. Michael got out of the car, and I continued to watch them both as Luke unlocked that door, and turned the light on. The room lit up, and I could see security screens on the walls. Michael's eyebrows furrowed in concentration as he looked at all the epuipment, and then he bent down to type something on the computer. His lips slightly pursed and his eyes narrowed at the computer screen, Luke watched in interest as Michael seemed instantly comfortable with the technology he was working with, and I felt my eyes widen in amusement as all the security screens went blank.