Epilogue

*Third person*
A girl around the age of 15 walked down the streets of London to reach her new school. She was tall, lean and had reddish hair. Some people said that if looked at in certain lights, it looks slightly pink. She always laughed at this comment.

She fiddled with her tie half in nerves and the other in annoyance at the piece of clothing.

Once reaching the reception of the school and told them her name she was guided to her first class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edmund Pevensie, a boy that hid a lot. Not many were friends with the boy but that did not matter to him. The only thing that mattered was the girl he left behind. Coincidently, he was thinking of her.

His teacher started to speak but he ignored her, in his own world. He only listened when a new voice started to speak.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As the girl was wandering to her class, she started to think about what could happen. It hadn't been that long, had it?

She knocked on the door of the room to catch the attention of 30 pairs of eyes.

"Ahh, class, this is our new student. Go on, introduce yourself" the lady at the front said.

"Hello everyone, its nice to meet you, my name is Hope."

At this a head shot up, brown eyes meeting blue. She'd finally found her King again.