Part 11

Naomi’s P.O.V-

 I laid silently next to Louis, staring at the wall where the bed was pressed up against. His muscular arm wrapped around my waist with his warm breath hitting my neck. I could feel his stomach move up and down as he gently slept. He didn’t snore as such, just breathed quite heavily. I hardly slept during the night, about 3 hours tops, and I kept waking up in-between them too. I dreamt of Harry. His soft brown curls, perfectly framing his face. His emerald green eyes fluttering in front of me. He was about to lean in to kiss me when he would suddenly disappear and Louis emerge. His deep blue eyed stare and windswept hair made my knees feel weak. As I was near to kissing him, Molly would skip alone, take his hand and drag him away from me. At that point I would wake it, trying to stay calm or Louis would wake up.

I got up Harry’s text message from last night on my iPhone, my thumbs hovering over it weather to reply or not. I quickly hit the home button, when I heard a soft moan escape Louis’ lips, signalling he was waking up. His grip around my waist was still a bit tight for me to wriggle around so I still just laid there.

“Good morning beautiful” His morning voice was sexy, which made me smile. His lips kissed my check, jaw line and down my neck. “Sleep well?” he asked, as I finally turned to face him. His bed hair was a bit messy but looked perfect at the same time.

“I guess” I lied behind a fake smile.

“I want to take you out today” He beamed with joy, pressing his lips against mine.

“Oh yeah sure” I slightly hesitated.

“Come on Gorgeous, smile, be happy” He laughed. His hands went under my arms, and started tickling me. I couldn’t help but laugh as he lingered over me. “There’s my happy girl” He tittered.

“Lou?”

“Yeh” He replied.

“Do you love me?” I asked as his face tensed up, going all serious. “You just haven’t said it so…” I continued.

“Of course I do, I just thought you knew it so I didn’t have to remind you all the time with three words that’s all”

“I do know it, I shouldn’t have asked. I’m sorry” I apologised.

“Do you love me?” He beamed.

“Yes, I do” I replied. I didn’t hesitate to answer; does that mean I do love him? Of course I do, Harry’s just a fling, just a little crush that’s all, right?   

“Then there’s no need to apologise” He laughed before kissing my forehead. “So, about today, I was thinking we could go ice skating?”

“Okay but I’m warning you, I’m awful” I explained making him laugh. I liked making him laugh, it made me happy. And when he did the same to me too. A few seconds later Tori and Molly came into the room, and Louis rolled to my side.

“Two love birds are finally awake” Tori giggled. “You two got any plans for today?” She asked.

“Were going ice skating, aren’t we babe?” Louis replied without even glancing at Molly. I started to wonder what I actually saw that night. “You?” he added.

“No I’ve got loads of homework to do” Tori replied.

“Harry’s taking me out” Molly beamed with delight, taking an outfit from her wardrobe, walking into the bathroom. HARRY & MOLLY? She has to be kidding me right? Harry has more respect for himself than to fall in the arms of her.

“I’ll pick you up in an hour okay” He kissed my forehead one last time before leaving.

 ---

 After changing into fresh clothes ( http://www.polyvore.com/baby_its_cold_outside/set?id=33218536 ) and brushed my hair into a side plait, I made my way to Louis’ room. Great, Harry opened the door and my heart started to race at the sight of him.

“I’ll be out now babe” Louis called from the bathroom.

“Quick kiss?” Harry whispered, moving closer to me.

“No” I stepped back “You’re going out with Molly? After what she did to me”

“You’re going out with Louis? After what he did to you

“Louis’ my boyfriend, relationships need a little work on them, and I’m willing to put the effort in”

“Maybe Molly’s my girlfriend” Our voices were still low so Louis wouldn’t hear. “Nobody’s perfect Naomi, no matter how many times you tell you’re self you and Louis are going to work out. He will always be the player I know” And with that Louis skipped out of the bathroom and took my hand.

“Lets go” He sang happily.

“See you later” Harry replied, flashing me a wink without Louis noticing.

 Harry’s P.O.V-

 -The Night Before-

 I got back to my dorm room to find Molly, sitting on the bed.

“Hey Harry, you’re look hot tonight” She laughed, standing up and walking in my direction.

“What are you still doing here?” I asked.

“I have a little, lets say ‘deal’ for you” She bit her bottom lip, looking me up and down.

“Keep talking”

“We all know you like Naomi. It obvious she has some feelings for you. Make her jealous Haz. She’ll soon run into your arms then, leaving poor Louis all single. That’s where I’d step in.” She wrapped her arms around my neck. “What to you think?” She asked before pressing her lips against mine.

“Sure” I said, kissing her back.

Thanks for reading- please vote, comment and fan! Tell me what you think! :)