She started to laugh a loud at how oddly funny it was since he had so many pictures with females

She started to laugh a loud at how oddly funny it was since he had so many pictures with females. And the last one seemed as though he was drunk. She continued to scroll, stopping at one where he posed with only his boxers.

"Um..." She said aloud, scrunching her face and exiting the page. He definitely had sex with them. She thought.

It was apparent that Carti had a lot of females in his life. Whether it was having sex or other things, it wasn't her business. She just knew that she couldn't allow any kind of relationships other then friendships to go on between them.

Indya wanted more in life. She felt as though she was struggling with depression. As much as she loved New York, she's been there her whole life and she wanted difference. She wanted a different view of the world. She wanted to move.

She started thinking about different places to live. She never went to California and she always wanted to go. The other place she wanted to live in was Colorado. She went twice before, falling more in love with it each time she went.

She would give herself time but she knew she definitely wanted to leave New York sometime nearby.

The escorts walked around naked, in and out the hotel bathroom and kitchen. Carti laid out on the bed, dozing off as he watched the girls move.

How did they have so much energy?

The question pondered through his head. They just went through at least four rounds with three girls in total. He looked to his right and watched a blonde girl bob her head on top of Ian's middle, occasionally flipping her hair over her shoulder.

Ian looked over at Carti and smirked.

Carti got off from the bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower and wash the sex from his body.

After scrubbing, he got dressed and went into the room next to his to see Ian fully clothed on his bed.

"Where the bitches at?" Carti asked Ian. "They left."