due

Harlem 147th Street / 7:34 am / June 23 2017

Quiet. Nothing but a few cars were heard below her five story building. A few chirps passed here and there but nothing more. She arose from the comfort of her cool white comforter. She liked the mornings, they were cooler and quieter. Two things you rarely received from a summers day in Manhattan. She faced the large windows of her tall ceiling apartment. Not one thing wasn't a shade of white. Except the light blue wall behind her bed. Everything was as pure as snow.

Slowly she reached to her face. Running two fingers over the light freckles, sprayed over her face. She reached to her shirt, pulling it off and looking at her assets. She never had an endowed set of breast and they actually were on the smaller side. She trailed her hands to her stomach, flat and thin. She turned her body away from her reflection to examine her butt. She always liked it, plump, full and fat. Her head moved from the mirror and she began walking to the shower.

Ian looked over his tweet once more before thinking about sending it to the internet. Should I? He questioned himself. Bari tried to get some hoe to give me HIV. The fuck? Why am I even asking myself. He confirmed his decision before pressing the 'send' button with force.

He finally looked up from his phone to realize his surroundings. The uber driver had finally gotten to 147th and was pulling to the side to let him out. Ian got out the car, without thanking him and walked up to the door. He side eyed the car, seeing as to how it hadn't moved. He knew that sometimes they waited in the same place until he either rated the ride or the driver found a new client. However he was still skeptical now-a-days.

He pushed the button on the metallic panel.
"Who is it?" She asked.

"Man why do you live on the fifth fucking floor and why does your building have no elevator?"

"No 'hey Gia I missed you'?"

"I saw you last week." He laughed.

Gia was probably the only girl he'd gotten so close to and hasn't tried to have sex with. Well, in the beginning he had thoughts but they were forgotten once he started coming around her more. They became cool off the bat. She was independent, and while some of the hoes he's had sex with were too, she was cool to him. They shared conversation, and connected unlike the other girls, who showed up, made a few irrelevant comments, then began to take off pieces of clothing. She was also very kind and nice, which stood out to him since most people like himself don't pay attention to that.

They hugged, then Gia guided him to the white leather couch. "Let me get you some tea." Although Ian wouldn't have sex with her, he couldn't stop himself from staring at her ass. He couldn't change the fact that it was fat.

She brought back the tea and began to chat with Ian. He pulled out a cigarette, holding it between his lips as he searched for his lighter.

Gia moved closer to him and grabbed his hands in hers. "Ian," she began slowly, "I told you about those." She gave him a stern look. "Now look, I'm not going to tell you not to do this and that with your own life, however you know I don't like smoking in my apartment." She took the cigarette from his mouth and placed it back in his hands. He sighed and put the tobacco away.

"Yo I'm going to fucking kill that lil' nigga!" Bari was in the back room going off about Ian's tweet. "I told you Rock! I told you we should've never trusted him from the beginning! Didn't I tell you that he was doing niggas dirty before he met us?" Bari was exploding with anger as Rocky tried to calm him down.

Although Bari and him were beefing, Carti couldn't stop being friends with Ian, he was his manager, they were/are  best friends. Without a lot of Ian's help, Carti wouldn't be where he was. He had met Ian and Asap the same time. Which is a reason why Rocky couldn't turn on him, Ian was his prodigy.