Chapter 10

The sun had risen and Quasimodo was a hero a little girl went up to him and hugged him I smiled at him and waved he came down to me and gave me a book " I found this on Frollo before well before... he fell" I took the book " no.. it can't be I thought Frollo put this in the fire..." I opened the book and a photo of my parents was in it"I smiled and hugged the book to my chest then hugged Quasi " thank you thank you Quasi" he laughed and hugged me back. " Anything for a sister.." I smiled at him. Quasi went to dance with the kids as Clopin sang to them I watched him in sadness still scared to tell him Phoebus and Esmeralda came up to me " you gypsies are free now you can live on the surface" I said holding back my sadness Emeralda hugged me and Phoebus ruffled my hair " guess your in charge now Rosia" I giggled " hehe nah I think its better that your in charge Captain Phoebus" I said to him he smiled then looked where I was looking " I can see you have feelings for Clopin have you told him he knows your not like Frollo now" " yes yes Rosia tell him" I blushed as I walked backwards away from Phoebus and Esmeralda " I will.. I urrr just got to get my stuff back home... " I walked to my house I didn't really want to stay in Frollo's house it would bring back bad memories I went up to my room and sorted my stuff out I then heard barking I gasped as Bongo came running through my door he jumped up at me and I court him I hugged him as tears went down my face he licked me and licked me " Bongo thank god you are alright hehe!!" Bongo barked in happiness "Ma cherie.." I turned around and saw Clopin crossed legged on my window " you.... you found Bongo for me?" I walked up to him with Bongo still in my arms " yes of course petit Rosia he is very special to you no?" he said with a smirk. I smiled" yes... very... and ummm.." I blushed " you are too Clopin" I mumbled and looked away from him Clopin Raised and eyebrow as he jumped off the window and walked over to me Bongo jumped out of my arms and went on the bed " what was that petit little girl heh heh" he said as he grabbed my hands I looked up fast as my blush deepened I looked into his eyes and saw the cheeky 7 year old boy I met when I was a little girl I didn't realise he was pulling me closer to him till are noses touched "je t aime.... petit Rosia" I heard him whisper before I could say anything he pushed his lips into mine I melted into his kiss I closed my eyes as he kissed me more and I kissed back I know what my goal was now it was to be with Clopin. I felt his hands wrap around my waist we stopped kissing as we had to breathe I giggled at him as I put my hand over my mouth he just grinned at me and shrugged " I.... I love you Clopin" I said as I kissed him again he just grinned again leaning on the wall " I know Dweebus told me heh~" " What!! uggghhh thats embarrassing..." I just shook my head and giggled Bongo parked at me and wagged his tail. Clopin pulled me close to him I grabbed his hat and put on me as he grabbed Bongo I held onto him as he slid down a wire from my window to the ground where Phoebus and Esmeralda were and Qusai. Phoebus just smirked at me I hit him on the shoulder but giggled Esmeralda hugged me I hugged her back I knew that these guys were my family now.

( final flashback)

A 15 year old Rosia was walking with her father Frollo with a basket in her hands her dress swayed with her hips all the teenage boys were watching her as she walked past them she didn't pay any attention to them except for one in a jester costume wearing a mask she had to blink twice to check if she was seeing things the boy just had his arms crossed leaning on a wall just staring at her she found it a bit creepy so she just looked away " Rosia could you go to the bread shop for me I forgot to get bread" Frollo said Rosia nodded at him and walked the opposite way she kept a close eye out for that creepy boy in a jester outfit and mask. she walked up to the baker and smiled she chose the bread her father gets and paid the baker " thank you-" she turned around and pumped into someone " oh i'm sorry I-" she looked up and saw the jester boy staring down at her she just scrunched her face up in annoyance " excuse me I must get back to my father.. " she said trying to push past him as she did he grabbed her basket as he chuckled she gasped " AH Hey! thats mine give it back!" she tried to reach up for her basket but he kept lifting it up so she couldn't reach " you bully give it back to me!" he just smirked at her " ma cherie that is harsh even for you heh~" she just puffed her cheeks and stomped her foot she noticed he was wearing an earring he was a gypsy she calmed herself down and crossed her arms the gypsy boy had the basket behind his back he just stared at her on why she suddenly went calm but shook his head. he smirked as he gave her the basket back slowly she grabbed it from his hands " thank you... now leave me alone..." she said as she walked off quickly the gypsy just grinned and watch her storm off. when Rosia got home she sighed as she put the bread in the kitchen then she noticed a yellow rose that was under the bread she lifted it up and looked at it closely it was so pretty " how did this get in the basket.... wait the gypsy boy?" she just smiled as she put the rose in a vase in her window.
( end of flashback)

( you thought this was over noooo not yet theres a few more chapters to come for The hunchback of notre dame 2 o3o yus probably 10 more XD to see what the future brings for Clopin and Rosia ;w; and plenty more flashbacks too >w> haha till the next chapter hope you loved my story thank you for reading)