Chapter 1

My name is Rosia I was in a kids home since I was 3 I never knew what happened to my parents the only thing I have is my mothers necklace and my dad's book. I didn't really have any friends in the kids home because they were jealous of my ocean blue eyes they always bullied me so I always sat by the window and watch them play and having fun. Till one day when I was 5 the judge Frollo came by to see how the home was going. "Good morning judge Frollo welcome as you can see the children are all fine and the home." The carer said a bit nervously Judge Frollo jumped of his horse and nodded as he looked around checking everything "yes I can see everything is ok then" he said with a slight smile. Then he noticed me sitting alone with my toy horse sadly watching the kids play "who is that lonely pretty little girl?" Frollo asked the carer. "Oh thats Rosia viper shes been here since she was 3. Frollo frowned a little and walked up to me I hugged my toy horse acting all shy. "Hello Rosia" he said kneeling down to my height " uhm hi Judge Frollo." Frollo looked at me a bit then smiled " hey carer is she up for adoption" as he said that a smile creeped onto my face and a giggle came out.

A few weeks later I was settling down into my new home with my step father. He brought me a puppy to say welcome to your new home a little cute white Brown spotted greyhound wagged its tail and ran up to me I called him Bongo. Frollo said I could go and explore but I had to be back by 4 o'clock. I ran out giggling with Bongo following behind. I wasn't watching where I was going a bumped into a boy who was one or two years older than me " hey watch where you're going blue eyes" he said with a cheeky smirk. I stood up and just stared at him a little then shook my head " oh urr uhm i'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going..." Bongo ran up to him and started licking him " h-hey!" He said trying to push Bongo off I grabbed Bongo's collar "s-sorry he doesn't really like strangers I uhm.. should get back home.." I said as me and Bongo walked away quickly I turned around a little and saw the boy who was dressed in purple had a pointy nose and black hair and very dark brown eyes also had a earring in one ear. Staring at me. I looked away and went back home.