Chapter 7

I woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare noticing Clopin sleeping on the floor I felt bad that I took his bed. I whispered his name to see if he would wake up. That didn't work so I poked him "Clopin, Clopin..." I heard him moan a little "hm... what is it petit? He said in a very attractive sleepy voice. I blushed a little " urr.. I cant sleep I keep having a nightmare and I feel bad taking your bed" I said as I looked away when I looked back he was close to my face smirking " you know what helps me sleep petit Rosia slow dancing" clopin said taking my hand slowly.

I blushed more" b-but I dont know how to slow dance" " then I will teach you till you feel sleepy" Clopin said with a kind smile on his face my cheeks could not handle more blushing so I lookef away awkwardly but he pulled my face back to him " dont turn away...I can not see your pretty sparkling eyes just follow my lead and you will be fine petit" " uhm urr ok.." so I followed Clopins lead and started a bit rubbish at firsy I fell on top of him at first and his shirtless so yeah.. but soon I got the hang of it and started to enjoy myself dancing with Clopin made me feel like a princess but I was getting tired I could feel my eyes getting heavy Clopin hold me in his arms and laid me down on the bed and he went back to the bed on the floor but before he could lie down I grabbed his arm. "No.. you can sleep next to me Clopin..." he looked at me a bit shocked " b-but.." " its ok I trust you Clopin" I said as I smiled a little. I let go of his arm and he got into the side next to me I rolled over and started to fall asleep I felt arms wrap around me and pulling me closer "sorry for what I did to you yesterday I thought you were like him I was wrong petit Rosia" he whispered to me I just smiled and fell a sleep in his arms.