"Elena thought I was Connor and tried to use this on me." I conclude, twirling the knife in my hand. Damon snatches it from me, "I think it'd be best if you don't play with it."

I roll my eyes and stand up from my seat on the couch. "Are you okay?" Stefan asks with wide eyes. "Yeah, I'll live."

"Alright, well I'm going to go check up on Elena." Stefan says and walks up the stairs.

"I've received news recently." Damon tells me, walking into the kitchen. "News about Connor...?" I question, not really sure where this conversation is going. I take a seat at the stool and Damon leans on the island opposite from me.

"What's on your mind?" he asks, ignoring my question and I furrow my eyebrows. "Let's see..." I pretend to ponder, "my sister trying to kill me and possibly Jeremy is definitely not what I'm thinking about. Damon, why are you asking me this?"

"I'm asking because I want to know why you make careless mistakes." he gives me a look. "What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about. Tyler might've slipped a word about your steamy day in his office."

My mouth opens slightly, unable to respond. Of course Tyler told him and at this point I'm not surprised. I avert eyes with Damon but unlike him, his eyes bore into mine.

"I... have no comment." I say after the room was clouded with silence. What I am surprised about is how calm Damon is at the moment and I'm starting wonder how long that'll last before he really starts showing his emotions.

"Hey, anyone want coffee?" Elena steps into the kitchen with her brushed wet hair and a new set of clothes. "Sure." I give her a small smile and step off of the stool, avoiding Damon at all cost.

I step back into the living room where Stefan is currently located at. Damon follows closely behind. A phone's ringtone blares in the room and Stefan pulls it out of his pocket, "It's Klaus."

Damon looks at me and grins. "Oooh, time to face the music. Pay the piper, dance with the devil."

"You know, I'm glad you find this amusing. If he finds out I told you about the cure, he'll kill both of us."

I narrow my eyes at Stefan, crossing my arms. "You told him?!"

"You knew?" Damon questions with frantic eyes. "Yes, but I'm sure you're not surprised anymore." I respond back sharply.

Damon rolls his eyes and turns to Stefan, "Quit avoiding him, that means shady. Shady people get outed."

Stefan answers his phone, "I don't want to talk about it."

I sigh, sitting back down on the couch. "Well, it wouldn't have happened, if you hadn't sworn me to secrecy." I hear Stefan reply. I decide not to listen to their conversation and let my mind wander off about what happened a few minutes prior with Damon.

A few minutes pass by and someone knocks on the door. I stand up to answer, but Damon pulls me back. "What are you doing?"

"Stefan has the door." he tells me. I yank my arm back, "Would you stop acting weird for just one minute?"

"You know, this would all be a lot more civilized if I was just invited inside. Where's Maya? I want to see her." Klaus' voice echos from the foyer.

Damon speeds over to my front door. "Why? So you can manipulate your way in her house?"

I stand there for a moment. I know Damon's right about that statement. Klaus will try to let me invite him in and I wasn't going to let him get away that easily.