Chapter 4: Get Together

Start from the beginning

He just shook his head. Aside from being bossy, his friend is inconsiderate at times.

......

At the bar while waiting for their comrade to come, the two were talking about Ricky's previous visit in Shanghai.

"I wonder how the franchise applicant is doing now." Ricky wondered.

"Now you have a nerve to be suddenly concerned?" Brett retorted.

"I'm just curious. Nothing else." he shrugged.

"I feel sorry for them." Brett said.

"The manager said that it's a sole applicant and it's a female." Ames suddenly appeared behind them.

"Hey! We're glad you came!" Ricky welcomed him with a pat on his back.

"You don't look bad huh? You had a great time in Shanghai I guess. You look so happy. Well, that's good to see." Brett remarked. "Wait, you said the applicant was a lone female? The manager told you so that means..." he paused a moment, "you didn't get the chance to come across her?"

"Yeah, I didn't."

"Such a brave woman huh?" Ricky smirked.

"Having such guts is admirable nonetheless." Ames complimented.

"Didn't he mention her name to you?" Brett asked.

"It's not important anyway. C'mon men, drink! And let's consider this as an early Christmas present for us." Ricky interfered.

Ames and Brett exchanged glances.

"Cheers!" Ricky raised his glass and the two men did so.

......

The Christmas break in most schools has started and Kelisse was looking forward to her friends from Bulacan for their annual gathering that usually happens before the year ends. She was randomly browsing on her facebook news feed when she accidentally clicked a certain name only to be directed in the page of one of the biggest organizers of Kpop events on facebook. "Gotcha! I was actually looking for this. I must inform the girls right away." She then opened her chikka account and sent the info to her chums.

===
gm

what: Kpop Con 3

when: Dec. 30, 2011 ; 10am-7pm

where: Megatent, Ortigas

tix price: 150php

--> Woot! You guys game? Let's not miss this.

~Kelisse
===

......

"Hey Ames, don't you have any plans yet on proposing to Melanie?" Ricky suddenly asked.

He smiled as he sipped on his glass. "I've been thinking of that lately. We've been together for almost five years now. I'm considering settling down. It's just that she seems unprepared. Hopefully, soon." he answered.

"You know I envy you. You got to keep your first love up to now. You're really something and Melanie is so damn lucky having you." Ricky commented.

"Man, we don't know what you've been looking for in a girl. You just have them for fun. You never take any of your relationship seriously. How will you find her if you continue being like that?" Brett chimed in.

"Woah! Look who's speaking. What about you, have you find yours? Some people think you don't like girls that's why they're speculating you'r --"

"Hey, hey dudes! Chill out! We're here to celebrate, aren't we?" Ames stepped in, pacifying the two.