Prologue

It was very late at night. Purple and green lights were lit across the sky and there was not single empty patch in the sky. Novah slowly but surely opened up her eyes, her lashes sticking together due to snow flakes on top of them. She shivered due to Skyrim's harsh cold. She lay bare on the ground with no more than a cloak to cover her humongous wings. The snow stung her bare bottom and her legs felt numb as she started to stand up from her position. She wasn't scared even though she didn't know where she was. All she felt was loneliness as she gaped at the beautiful night sky. Then just as her prayers to the divines reached the heavens, a cloaked figure approached the girl and extended his hand out. His hand carried clothing and boots fit for a girl that was at least seven summers old. She wasn't sure what to do at first. She simply stared at the figure with confusion and wonder.

"Hello there little one" the hooded figure spook suddenly. Novah continued to stare at him with her head cocked to the left, her long blonde hair hanging with her neck.

"Do not be afraid. I will not harm you." The voice said once again. Novah slowly walked up to him and took the clothes out of his hand. She then put on the clothes and boots, but her wings tore the fabric in her back. Then a wave of bravery hit the girl.

"Thank you for the clothing but who are you?" Novah asked.

"I am Arngier, the speaker of the Greybeards. I have heard Kyne's request and have come to find you" Arngeir replied in his old yet wise voice.

"It's nice to meet you Arngier. My name is Novah Firestorm" Novah replied pointing the painted name on her cloak. Arngeir smiled at her youth and innocence.

"Novah you are a very special young lady. Do you know what you can do? What powers you will posses?" Arngier asked making many hand gestures. The young girl simply shook her head.

"You young one, are Dragonborn" Arngier said to her with amazement in her voice.

"Dragonborn? What is that?" Novah asked cocking her head to the left again.

"The term Dragonborn means that you are mortal yet you posses the strength and blood of a Dragon" Arngier answered. Novah once again shivered in the cold. Arngier took her cloak and gently wrapped it around the girl, covering her wings and keeping her warm.

"Perhaps we should start to make our way to High Hrogthgar so that you may meet the others and start to become acquainted with your new home. " Arngier said putting said putting his hand behind her back. The two then walked to High Hroghtgar. Novah felt calm and most of all she felt safe with Arngier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~