ya boy gets rekt but redeems himself

Guzma sat on the couch, looking at the TV Coltress had been fixing, tweaking here and there. Despite being well grown adults, all the latest and older consoles were there.

"Hey Coltress!" Guzma called. Coltress flinched, put a small smile on his face and turned to him.

"Yes, Guzma?" It had already been half a day. Everybody tried to avoid Guzma, sadly.

"Are you finished fixing the TV?" He questioned, eying the consoles.

"Almost. Just a few more tweaks." Coltress said, finishing the very last bits of the wiring and turning on the TV, the Wii turning on, Super Smash Bros already inserted in.

"You up for a game nerd?" Guzma asked, grabbing a Wii U gamepad and tossing on to Coltress, who caught it quickly. Maxie walked in, his eyes narrowing as he saw Guzma challenging Coltress to a Super Smash Bros game.

"You think Coltress will go down easy?"

"Who cares! This place is so boring, Coltress is the only young guy here." Guzma said, "Everybody else is so old and boring."

"I'm in my thirties, but thanks." Coltress said, taking a seat besides Guzma.

"Give me a controller Coltress." Maxie demanded, his eyes flaring angrily. Guzma looked into those eyes for a moment and gulped, but would not let himself to lose. He was the realest of the realest boss of Team Skull.

The two battled fiercely, though Maxie seemed to be very into it, as if he had battled many times before. Coltress continued to kick the CPU that was also in the game as he did not want to get into Maxie's battle with Guzma.

"YOU GOT DESTROYED!!!!!!!" Archie said, who seemed to have been watching the entire time. Maxie pushed his glasses up as the winners were shown Maxie on top with Charizard, and Coltress in second place with Fox. Guzma sat on third with Donkey Kong. Guzma slumped in defeat, but nodded.

"Congrats Maxie." Guzma said, putting down the controller. He was hurt over his loss but he was used to it.

"You don't like losing, do you?" Coltress asked, after examining Guzma's behavior.

"I wanna win! I can't be Team Skull's leader if I lose." Archie chuckled at Guzma and thought of an idea.

"Maybe you can redeem yourself. Guzma, wanna battle me in Smash?" Archie challenged him. Maxie raised an eyebrow.

"What are you up to Archie?"

"Don't ask Maxie. Don't be such a party pooper." Archie sat besides Guzma and played half-heartedly. Guzma was easily able to win1st place.

"LOOK AT THAT, I WON! YOU JUST GOT REKT! YA BOI GUZMA REKT YOU!!!" He danced around the living room, Archie chuckling. Maxie rolled his eyes and Coltress smirked.

------

Well, I tried something better but I don't know if I wanna continue, should I?