Christmas!

(I figured since it is that wonderful time of the year that I would do a Christmas imagine! Brace yourself!)

It was a week before Christmas. You were so ready! You and Mark had decorated every inch of the walls in his house. You had strewn lights all over the house outside. You had a beautifully decorated tree as well. Mark was throwing a party at his house. Jack, Felix, Marzia, Wade,Molly, Matthias, Amanda, and Bob were invited. With Felix came his two pugs. They were the first to show up. Felix had dressed them in ridiculous Christmas outfits that the two dogs hated. You welcomed them in with hugs. Wade, Molly, and Bob were next. They brought all kinds of sweets with them. Matthias and Amanda came next dressed in their ugly Christmas sweaters. Finally Jack showed up. He brought the booze (of course). You all chatted and ate as they admired your decorations. Jack, Mark, Felix, Wade, and you played Mario Kart. You chuckled as Mark did a victory dance which involved twerking. You blushed at the sight.

"HOW ABOUT WE GET THIS PARTY STARTED?!" Jack yelled as he plugged his phone into the stereo.

All the Way blared through the house as you all danced to it. Mark changed the song mid song to Space is Cool. You laughed as his voice cracked as he sang.

"Shut up, (Y/N)!" He said hitting you playfully. You pushed him. He pushed you back. You pushed him harder. He lost his balance and fell to the floor. You laughed as you put one foot on his chest. You put your other hand on your hip as you stood in a victory stance.

"All hail Queen (Y/N)!" Matthias yelled as they all bowed to you.

"Thank you, thank you, my peasants," you said as you waved.

Mark suddenly grabbed your foot and pulled you down. You yelped as you landed on your butt. He smiled as he attempted to stand back up. You pulled him back down.

"FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!" Felix yelled.

You and Mark wrestled playfully before Mark called it off. You all continued the party. It was very late, and everyone slowly left. It was just you and Mark.

"I love you, (Y/N)," he said pulling you into him.

"I love you too, Mark," you said as you two kissed. You kissed some more and finally pulled away for air. You smiled as he pressed his forehead against yours. You noticed he held his hands behind his back.

"Are you trying to hide something, Markimoo?" You asked as you reached for his hands. He pulled away from your hands until you gave up. He finally whipped his arms above the two of you to show the mistletoe he was hiding.

"Merry Christmas, (Y/N)," he said as he kissed you gently.

"Merry Christmas, babe," you replied kissing him back.

You to kissed over and over again. He gently pushed you against the wall. He held your arms above you as he kissed down your neck. You turned your head to the side so that he could have easy access. He kissed up and down your neck until he found your sweet spot. He abused it a little, leaving a little mark. You let out a little moan as he smiled. You lifted up his shirt and slid it over his head. You rubbed your hands up and down his abs. You then kissed his neck heading down to his chest. You kissed his chest a little and headed back up to his lips. You lightly rubbed your fingertips on his chest. You used your other hand to slightly tug his hair. He moaned a little. He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist. He headed into your bedroom as he stripped your shirt away. He gently threw you on the bed as he climbed in next to you. You got on top of him, straddling his waist. You kissed him all the way down his body as you unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them off.

(Okay I'm not going much farther than that cuz that's a little weird,but lets just say it was a MERRY Christmas!😉)