Suprise

Sorry for the um.... Long wait. (Yeah..)
Heres a new chapter:
I stretched my arms above my head and let out a yawn. “Yo Beth what time is it?” I asked not bothering to open my tired eyes. I waited for a response but received none. “Bethany?” I asked opening my eyes and sitting up.  Where the heck am I?.

    The events of yesterday hit me like a train at full speed. I let my mouth hang open before I fell back onto the hard bed. I wanted to scream to shout to blame the world, I also wanted to cry and to weep. Why God why, what did we do to deserve this.

I rolled out of bed and grabbed a brush. As I combed my hair I let the thoughts fill my head. “I wonder…” I pulled open one of the drawers and sure enough a few clean clothes were in there. I looked at myself in a broken mirror. The yoga leggings fit, thank God, but the gray shirt was a little big. I pulled on my jacket and my purple converse before getting ready to leave. I heard talking on the other side of the door, Emma Cake. I cursed under my breath before grabbing my stuff and looking for a way to escape. I ran into the bathroom and opened the window. I heard someone break down the door, I quickly locked myself in the bathroom. I slowly and carefully climbed out of the window. I heard Emma pick the lock and I slipped, it was like slow motion as I started to slide and lose my grip. I felt Emma grab my arm, I tried to struggle out of her grip. You’ll never get me alive.

“Will you stop struggling” Emma growled as she tried to pull me up. “Will you stop trying to throw me in jail, and stop trying to lock me up for killing people, which I didn’t” I retorted. “Relax would ya. I know you didn’t do it, or your siblings.” Emma stated as she rolled her eyes. I thought for a second. “I don't trust you” I mumbled weakly. Emma tried to grab my other hand but couldn’t reach. “I believe that another person has been committing the murders, their name is Jimmy Casket, also I need your help tracking him” Emma said. Jimmy Casket, but he’s just a made up character.

I felt my arm start to cramp. I looked down at the busy street below, a few people noticed that I was hanging there. Many were recording with their phones. If Emma wasn’t telling the truth she wouldn’t have tried to save me. “Just grab my hand” Emma pleaded. I looked up into her eyes, they were practically begging me to let her help. I sighed before grabbing Emma’s out stretched hand. She pulled me up and we both tumbled to the floor. “So… how exactly am I supposed to help?” I asked after catching my breath. “The other cops want to send you to jail, they don’t believe me when I say that the evidence against you is fake. So I have no help if I try to find Casket without you” Emma told me quickly. “If we catch this Casket guy… will my siblings be set free?” I asked. “Yes” Emma said with a smile. I smiled back..

Thus the real story begins.

Sorry I know its short and all.
Im gonna be honest, I forgot I even had a story on Wattpad. If you have any suggestions please feel free to tell me...