On The Run

The Frye Arrest~

No one ever expected this to happen.

One day I was just minding my own business when someone knocked on the door.

Of course I opened it.

And then, they took away my family.....

Cierra's Point Of View~

Don't Stop Don't Stop.

My lungs felt like they were gonna explode, but I can't stop not when she's behind me. Emma Cake, she'll do whatever she can to see me behind bars, even if I didn't do anything wrong.

I looked back.

The blonde, only five feet behind me and gaining ground, her eyes burned into mine only making me go faster.

I turned a corner.

They already had my siblings and my parents. I just don't understand, they barged into the house and told us that we've been killing people around the state. They had aimed guns at everyone and started shooting, all I truly remember was Jordan shoving me through the window to save me.

"Halt!!!" Emma yelled at me.

I snapped out of my thoughts and saw a tall fence loom ahead of me. I jumped and grabbed hold of the wire, cutting my hands. I climbed up the fence with Emma right behind me, mean looking dogs paced around in the fence waiting for someone to attack. Without thinking I dropped to the floor and ran across the open field hoping the dogs would ignore me.

Luckily for me they went straight for Emma. She was forced to go back over the fence as I ran into town.

I walked the sidewalk and tried to hide my face. The streets were very dirty and dark. Men stared at me as I walked past, I quickly got out of that side of town and into a bit brighter place. I did attract more attention to myself in the light, after all I did have dust all over me and my face.

I tried to brush of most of the dirt and stuff before thinking to myself. An Idea formed in my head.

I pulled out my wallet, three hundred and Thirty-five dollars.

I looked around and spotted a hair place before smiling to myself. I jogged over and quickly opened the door before anyone spotted me. Time for a new style.-(Time Skip)

"Done!" The kind lady who was doing my hair told me before spinning me around to see myself in the mirror. She had dyed my tips dark purple and she had given me front bangs, those tips were also dyed. I gave the lady a smile before handing her twenty-five dollars to pay for the haircut.

I walked out the door and spotted a park nearby.

One of the trees was very large and shady, so I picked that as a place to think for a bit. I sat down and got comfortable before thinking to myself quietly.

What about my siblings? We did nothing wrong but are paying for it, I just don't understand. I have to prove that we're innocent, but how?

I looked up at the sky and noticed it was getting dark.

I should find a place to stay for now. Maybe I should go back to the house tomorrow to grab the rest of my money and clothes.

I shook away the thoughts and stood up. I walked around for a bit before I spotted a beat up looking building. "The Stone Hotel" I read out loud. Well it was a start.

I pushed open the door and spotted a young and tired looking girl at the front desk. Her face lightened when she saw me walk in. "H-Hello welcome to the Stone Hotel, how may I help you?" She asked nervously, like she hasn't talked to anyone for weeks. I could tell she was around my age, so why was she working in a broken down place like this?

"Hi I would like to rent a room" I told her. "For how long will you be staying?" She asked me.

Crap I didn't think about that.

"I-..Um.. I-I don't really know the answer to that question.." I trailed off. The girl looked a little confused but told me the cost anyway. "Oh.. Ok. well it's twenty dollars per night" She gave me a smile. I returned the smile and handed the girl twenty bucks, she handed me a key and told me my room number. I thanked her before heading off the find my room.

"111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 aha here we go" I pulled open the door to room 116 and headed in. The room wasn't very big but for now it was all I needed. There was a bathroom in a smaller room that was attached, a small bed in the corner, a small fridge in the back with a sink, and a bunch of dressers pushed against the walls.

I sighed before flopping down onto the bed and falling into the world of dreams and Nightmares.

~To Be Continued~

Sorry for any mistakes