#Schoolboy Justin

💝Schoolboy Justin💝

***

#1. Justin was teased in school because of his height.

#2. Justin likes French, English and Australian accents.

#3. Justin admits that he was a bad boy in grade school.

#4. Justin was once really rude to a teacher. So the next day, he gave her a rose. (awe......:)

#5. Justin had his first kiss when he was 13.

#6. The song playing in the background on Justin's first kiss was "How to save a life" by the Fray and Justin said it was "Magical".

#7. His friends claimed that they randomly receive text messages from Justin saying "Swag".

*

*

*

*

*

Wow wow wow!!!!! Thank you guys!!! I never thought I would get this many votes in just 2 days!! Haha.. Still can't believe my eyes :)

Thanks for everyone who voted!! Keep it up!! And you know what, I LOVE YOU GUYS!! You guys are so amazing!! But why don't I see many comments??

Anyway, thanks.. Btw, have anyone watch BELIEVE 3D yet? Cuz I'm going to go watch it this Friday. YAY!!! And I'm thinking maybe, I'll write about it.. You know, cuz it will be my first time really meeting BELIEBERS.. So, I'm really really excited!! What'du think?

You want me to write it or not? Or maybe, I'll write 💝Quote BIEBER💝

Ok!!

Comment #Ur Experience if you want me to write my movie day or #Quote BIEBER if you want it..

As always,

5+ votes and 3+ comments?

I know you could do this!!! So, c'mon.. Let's begin!!

🎉I'll give shutout to 3 people who comment first!!!