Sunday mornings

A buzz coming from Ed's phone woke the two lovers on a late Sunday morning around 11. It was only a notification about tonight's meeting at the diner, which went ignored. Oswald decided that he was going to make pancakes.

        Of course this didn't go unnoticed by Ed, because he walked up behind Oswald while he was mixing the batter to wrap his arms around his waist. In response Oswald's body relaxed into his familiar embrace. It was one of his favorite feelings. Safe. It was usually when he was being held by Ed. After cooking and eating the pancakes, they decided to watch a movie. As they were curled up on the couch, Ed kissed Oswald's forehead. Ed then grabbed a blanket and wrapped them in it. Since it was near Christmas, they decided to watch a Christmas movie that was playing, called 'Kissmas'.

         Ed didn't pay much attention to the movie, as he spent it playing with Oswald hair. He also occasionally laced his fingers with Oswald's. While Oswald became completely absorbed into the movie. Half way through the middle of the 2nd movie, Oswald had fallen asleep in His lap. So, of course Ed didn't move. He just held Oswald, and continued to watch the movie. Ed sighed out an, "I love you.", quietly before drifting off to sleep himself.