Chapter 19 Problems

Y/n POV:

I wake up and see that the water was dark. "How long was I asleep." I asked myself. "A few hours." Someone said. I looked at the couch and saw mom holding Ruby. I Make a weapon with the water. "No need for that." She said. "Then what do you want." I asked.

"Nothing." She smiled. I headed up the water and walked out of the pool. Water swept in fast. "Give her to me know." I demanded. She got up and gave her to me. "Look I'm sorry. I didn't want this to happen." Mom frowned. "Well it did and if you want a forgiveness then it'll take more then caring for something." I snapped.

"In the time being I want you to leave. When I'm ready I'll come over." I said. I walked up the stairs and to my room. Tears everywhere. "Ross." I sobbed. I open the door and see Ross on his computer. "Hey what's wrong." Ross asked. He got up and walked to me.

"I told my mom to leave." I sighed. I lay Ruby down in her bed and sit down. "It'll be ok." Ross frowned hugging me. He's been really clingy lately it was a little annoying. I move a little so he knows. Then he let go. "Its 10 so I'm gonna go to bed." I sighed. He nods and shuts down his PC.

I get in bed and lay down. Ross lays next to me and was very close. "Ross." I said. "Oh sorry." He says scooting over. "Thanks." I smiled. I feel closed in sometimes like I cant do anything. Ross has been over protective and doing things for me. Cleaning the house. That's my job.

I don't want to tell him to back off or anything. I wake up and see that Ruby was awake. I pick her up and head to the living room. I grab some fish and head to the table. "Hey want me to help." Ross asked. "No I got it." I smile. "You sure." Ross asks. "Yep." I say annoyed.

Seeing Ross so much is sometimes TOO much. I want to take a break but we had Ruby. Maybe Adam was right. Maybe Ross and I should of waited. I feed Ruby. And start thinking. Water goes flying everywhere and hits me. I gasp and fall to the ground transforming.

"Y/n you ok." Ross asked. I nodded. "No. She shouldn't be able to do that yet." I question. Soon everything starts exploding. I speak in Latin and everything gets quiet. I use my powers and Ruby starts crying. "What happened." Ross asked. "I don't know she's to young to use her powers." I say.

"Maybe we should ask Cheese." Ross asked. "I haven't seen her since the hospital." I sighed. "Guys what was all that noise from." Max asked. "Where is Cheese." I asked. "I don't know I haven't seen her since Ruby was brought home. She was acting strange." Max questioned.

I got out my phone and text Adam. "What are you doing." Ross asked. "Texting Adam." I sighed. "Why." Ross asked. "Because you don't know Latin and He does. He'll be here in 10. I'm going out to see if I can find cheese." I sighed. "Be safe." Ross said. "Ya always am." I fake smiled.

I walk to the basement and jump in the pool. Swimming to Mako. I go in and see a pod leader. "What have you done." She asked. "I don't know what you mean." I asked. "Mermaids and Mermen don't get along THAT well." She said. "He's not. Cheese said it herself." I said.

I looked at Cheese she had a guilty look. "By the time I new it was to late." Cheese cried. "You are a descries to all mermaid kind." She said angry. The leader left and it was just me and Cheese. "He's touched water and didn't turn." I said.

"His dad was a merman so I could tell if Ross was one or not." Cheese frowned. "Do you know what this means." Cheese asked. I shook my head. "If a mermaid and a merman has a child. It means the end of the world to all. She's more powerful then anyone alive." Cheese said worried.

"She's already got her powers." I say. "Then why are you here." Cheese asked. "I need your help." I sighed. "I cant come near that thing." Cheese snapped. I get a flash back to when my mom said that. "Your just like everyone else calling her a thing. First you and know my mom." I cry.

"I-" "No I get it non of you can see the good in anything that I do." I sniffle. "Wait." Cheese said. "If you want to be my friend then you would help me. I don't want something evil near Ross or even Max." I cried out. I know she would do anything to save Max. She loves him.

I hold my breath and go under and disappear into the ocean. I have to clear my mind. If I want Ross and everyone to be safe then I have to bring Ruby to the world pool. It connects to the other side of the world in a small tunnel. I could bring her there and stay away.

I better get back. I rush back over and go in the cave I made. I see someone's tail. I go in and see Cheese. "Cheese you came." I said. She smiled kind of. I can tell she was scared. I got out and so did she. We heard something fall from upstairs. We run I up and see things flying.

I was going to say my spell again but Cheese said a different one. Everything went back where they were before. "Thank you." Adam said. Cheese smiled. Ross and Max came out of hiding I guess. I run to Ross and hug him. "I'm sorry I left you here with no help." I frown.

"I'm ok." Ross smiled. Ruby starts crying. I run to her and pick her up. She looks scared and hurt. I hug her tight and bring her towards Cheese. I was only a few feet away and she gets pulled back from something. It looked like it hurt. I get closer. "Get her away from me." Cheese gasped in pain.

I back up and she falls to the ground. Max rushed to her. "Cheese are you ok." Max asked. She nodded. "What the hell is happening." Max asked. I looked at Adam he new what was happening. "Um I need a word with Ross, Adam and Cheese." I asked.

"No after what I just saw she isn't going near you all without me." Max snapped. "I'm fine Max." Cheese sighed. "Can you hold her please Max." I asked. He looked a little scared. "She cant hurt anyone now." Cheese said. Max came close and I handed her to him.

Ross, Adam, Cheese and I walked downstairs. "No way Ross is one. I think we would of known." Adam said. "I know that's what I thought but." I say looking at Cheese. "I didn't know until it was too late." Cheese frowned. "Um guys I'm right here." Ross said.

"Your dad what was he afraid of." Cheese asked. "He was allergic to water. He wasn't afraid of anything." Ross said. "Its imposable to be allergic to water." Cheese sighed. Then he new. "Ok so what if he was a merman." Ross shook his head. "Mermaids and mermen cant do it its imposable." I sigh.

"So I'm not a merman." Ross asked. "No Ross your a fucking unicorn." Adam said sarcastically. "You have merman blood in you meaning Ruby has it in her as well." I sighed. "Is that a bad thing. I thought pure-born was the strongest or something." Ross questioned.

"I don't have merman in me. Ruby is know the strongest one. She's getting her powers to fast and too much." Cheese said defended. I didn't want to say it but I had to. "Ross its not safe for any of you. I'm bringing her somewhere safer." I say trying not to cry.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Word Count 1369!!!