"You called for us?" Jimin and I bowed before looking back up to see a small black haired male standing beside Namjoon's chair.

"Meet Yoongi. He's my eldest friend and has finally decided to own up to his well deserved title. From now on he is to be treated as my second rank."

Jimin noticeably tensed and muttered out, "So what about me?"

I frowned at the other. I was 3rd rank and that was perfectly fine for me. Afterall I was still above everyone else. I was in the Top 3, how could I complain? I somewhat understood Jimin's frustration. Jimin was Namjoon's 2nd rank. Namjoon treated him like a son.

"I'm assuming you're now 3rd rank, whilst I'm 4th. Correct?" I questioned at Namjoon with a tilt of my head. The dark haired male chuckled darkly before Namjoon spoke up.

"Jimin. You haven't been following the rules and restrictions put on Demon's. Do you think I created them for no reason?" Namjoon sighed.

"But I'm high ranked. I can do as I please!"

Jimin's retort made me wince. I elbowed his side, trying to stop him from doing anything more stupid. Namjoon then stood up sharply from his chair, Yoongi smirking slightly at the scene about to unfold.

"Exactly why I'm stripping you of your title. It has gotten to your head. I will not let a brat like you put a riddance on my empire."