Chapter 3

Namjoon

I sigh deeply, running my slim fingers through my fluffy hair.

You still love him. Don't deny it.

"Shut up!" I groaned loudly. I shoved files off my desk, causing a frame to fall to the ground and shatter. I gazed at the broken item and slowly crouched down, my arm extended and I picked it up gently. I smiled at the sight, it was a picture from when Seokjin and I were together.

"Namjoon! Stop!" Seokjin giggled as I tickled his sides, he collapsed ontop of me and we both laughed at one another.

I gazed into his eyes and smiled wider, my hand reached up and pushed away hair covering his forehead. Seokjin blushed and smiled timidly.

"You're such a beautiful boy, you know that?" I spoke gently, not wanting to be too loud and break the calm aroma around us. Seokjin blushed a deeper shade and hid his face in my chest.

"Joonie?" He asked softly. I hummed questionably in response, glancing at his newly anxious face.

"Don't ever leave me..." Seokjin's voice faltered and I couldn't help but frown.

I sat up, resting my back on the bottom of the couch. He straddled me as my arms wrapped around his waist.

"I promise, I will never leave you. I will never hurt you. I will always protect you, and most of all I will always love you." Seokjin's eyes locked on mine as tears were flowing down his face. I leaned in and kissed him gently.

"I love you so much, Namjoon..."

"I love you so much more, Seokjin."

He hesitantly leaned forward, brushing our lips. I took the upper hand and kissed him, it was slow and sweet. He shifted slightly, rubbing against my crotch. I let a small grunt escape past my lips before I slipped my tongue into his mouth, exploring. I softly caressed the left side of his face as I kissed down to his collar bone, sucking on his neck. Once he let out a moan I knew I reached his soft spot. I left multiple love bites throughout his once pure and untainted skin. Once I finished I gently lifted his chin to look at me.

"There, now everyone will be reminded that you're mine."

"I'll forever be yours..."

"Always." I stated before I intertwined our fingers and smiled happily at him.

How did I get so lucky to have such a pretty angel in my life?

"Namjoon. Namjoon!"

"What? What is it?" I snapped my head at the sound.

"You've been staring at that Namjin picture for decades now." Hoseok rolled his eyes as my brows furrowed.

"What's Namjin?"

Hoseok had a weird habit of making up words on his own. I never quite understood why I dealt with him and his odd ways but I think it's best to just let him do as he pleases.

"Don't ask lover boy, it'll happen again sooner or later." He went to leave but turned around. "Oh and also, I think I should pay that Jimin kid a visit. He told Taehyung to not pick our side! Lame."

Before I could question him any further, he was gone. Leaving me to tend to my various thoughts such as.

What the hell is Namjin?