Tested

Dipper pines and his twin sister Mabel are seven. And their parents are taking the twins to be tested for insanity.
"What's the chance they are insane?" Christie pines asked (twins mom)
"Very low, it seems to be 1/64829, to be precise." The doctor replied
"Ok kids follow me." The doctor then explained what would happen during the procedure. Dipper seemed to be getting cold feet. It's quiet for a moment and then some wires were attached to their small foreheads, and then they fell asleep.
Dippers mindscape
I was walking on the room was grey and my parents faces were frozen in terror. I walked on, the colors seeming to match the place I was in. Most of the doctors were sitting, frozen of course, and their faces contoured into screaming agony.
Two people appeared one tall male, he other was a 24 looking year old. The male had golden hair and eyes, and a yellow and black tailcoat. The female had very light blue hair and eyes. She wore an oversized sweater with a crying eye on it. Both looked up expectantly.
"Chose what path you want." The male stated.
"I am the right choice, but you could chose this girl." The male stated again.
The girl looked down and up again, she was crying.
I went to her and tried to comfort her, but as soon as I touched her. She stared me in the eyes, and grimaced.
"You chose wrong, Master Pines."
The girl disappeared in a puff of blue and grey ashes.
The male came over with his eyes on me the whole time.
He grabbed my hand and lead me to a room full of doors.
"Pick one, it shall chose your path."
I walked to one with a Pinetree. And the male laughed.
"See you Pinetree."
"That boy is insane!"