Ugh I felt as though I was useless once again.

I look in the direction of the growl then I hear clothes rip.

I feel as though I am a prisoner all the eyes I saw before that were human are all now wolf and they are all circling me.

Of course this hade to be the time my instinct came in from Past... experiences I whimpered and slowly lay down on the floor in a fetal position. Ready for my punishment.

I heard the shuffling of body's stop then I heard a softer voice. It sounded like a boy maybe a year younger then me.

"Where are you from?" He said curiosity filling the air

I am from the Darken Night Pack I said in a whisper but i knew they would all hear me I heard slight growls.

Then a new voice said "so you were one of them" he said with so much hatred I almost whimpered again but I remembered I was a god for crying out loud!

I simply nod my head then I realize they can't see me so I whisper yes.

After a while I feel something hit my head and I pass out.

~~~

I woke up on the cold hard floor I was on my back my hair a mess and I was NAKED !!! I realized I hade been naked the whole two days good job Elise how could you forget about that I scolded my self.

I took in my surroundings finding I was in what looked to be cells, But I was the only one in the cells.

The only thing keeping me from leaving are metal bars which I was sure I could easily bend. When I touched it it a small beep rang through the corridors. Victoria told me the metal was silver and that normal wolves would get hurt.

I tried to bend it once more but it wouldn't budge.

"Victoria why can't i do anything right now?"

"Well Child you are so weak and being a god means you don't fight unless in a death situation."

"Ugh but I don't want to fight I want to leave"

"We will just wait" she said as though instructing me to wait.

"Um exactly when can we use our powers?"I questioned

"Well when we are in wolf form"

OH GREAT I can't use my powers because I can't shift and reveal my identity! Please note sarcasm.

Then I heard the echo of movement from above rush down the stairs.

I quickly sat in the corner and covered myself I was so not ready to be seen naked.

A Boy came down he hade short light brown hair and blue eyes.

He was wearing a simple white t-shirt

And gym shorts. He came down and when he saw me he covered his eyes.

"Hi I'm Justin" said a voice all too familiar. "Oh you are one of the men who captured me" I said as recognition laced my features.

He looked startled but said "yes I am"

Then he opened his eyes and said "I think you need some clothes"

He turned around and picked from a basket a pair of underwear and a white shirt the he turned back around saying "I'm going to wash this for and sorry about being stuck with a white shirt there are no more left.

I took in his words till I realized its white and when it's wet it's see through.

"Well that's great" I mumbled

He just laughed and said "at least I'm washing it for you"

He turned around with the clothes and passed them into the cell, then he turned around waiting for me to get dressed.

When I was done I said "so why did you come down here?"

"Simple you touched the bars" Justin said like it happened all the time.

"Oh sorry about that" I said trying to get on his good side maybe he was a high ranking official who could get me out.

It's fine its jus..... He stopped, looked at the stairs and bowed his head backing away from my cell.

"Well so much for high ranking official"

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys I meant to update yesterday for all of you but I fell asleep so I decided to update today! I know it's long but hopefully you like it.

SOOOOO we added Justin to the mix does anyone like him because I think he is a sweetheart!

Vote~

Comment~

Read On~

-Tabella