Chapter 4

Hey everyone I know I don't update a often as I should and I am dearly sorry for that but it is difficult and I don't always have the time for it

Hope you enjoy

Not edited :)

----------------------------------------------

Recap~

I feel my self calm down and let the darkness my body no longer mine but Victoria's when I fall into my first sleep that wasn't under the stairs.

------

I feel my body waking up. Every muscle sore. Every bone weak, then I remember what happened last night. And I can't suppress the memory's from swimming into my thoughts.

This was who I am, And I was a little afraid of it. I mean only yesterday did I find this out now I'm in an Air bubble inside the middle of the lake.

I mean honestly I am so new to this.

I find Victoria's voice inside my head.

"Hello Elise i think it's time to get out of here."

"Ok well give me a minute" I mumbled laying down again sure that I hade at least 5 more minutes.

Then I felt water surround me and the air from the bubble go up to the surface of the water.

"AHHH!" I screamed out the cold water rushing into my lungs and I realized now I HADE to get out.

I swam to the surface gasping for air coughing and hacking till I got to the edge of the water where I threw up the very last amount of food in my stomach.

I was about to yell at Victoria when I heard the sound of running in the distance. "There was a reason I said to get out now run!" Elise screamed in my head. The sound of running got closer and I started to run but with my lack of food and the soreness of my body I completely stopped running after a mile which really is nothing when your a werewolf.

I was about to start running again when a body slammed into me causing me to hit the tree I was once leaning on for support.

My back hit and I felt a deep pain rack through my body. I smelt an awful smell which Victoria quickly explained was a rouge.

I opened my eyes to find a tall man smirking down at me. He had deep brown eyes and dark black hair. He hade a build every girl would drool for and I would if I wasn't in this situation.

"Hey there bitch you seem lost" he said.

I simply looked at him in surprise which made his smirk wider.

He started to walk towards me and all I could think is "being so powerful this is the stupidest way to die" I started to ask if Victoria could help me but she simply said "you must do this on your own".

GREAT now I can be raped! PLEASE note my sarcasm.

When he was close enough to touch me I felt as though I should fight back so I did what I remember everyone else doing to me, I punched him.

He flew in to a near by tree and the tree broke I felt a new power rush through my body. It felt like a million lighting bolts striking my body but there was no pain.

Then it stopped and I looked at my hands they didn't look like they did before and I decided to check that out later but for right now I need to kill this son of a bitch.

I look at him and start to speak finding my voice sound angelic. I freeze, my voice was powerful, angelic, and mine... I looked at him and said you have 3 choices you can either leave my sight and find your way to a near by pack and join them, I can bring you there and make them add you or you can die your choice.

He looked at me and said "I'm gonna take your first offer" then he ran. I was deeply stunned with my confidence voice and strength. I found my self running back to the lake near the willows and looking in to find my self completely different.

I was taller, thinner, thicker in the right places. My hair was longer,my eyes lighter, and I literally hade a light blue aura around me. I looked like a goddess. Then I found myself laughing along with Victoria I WAS a goddess.

"Hey Victoria what goddess are we?" I asked a little excited to find out.

"Well our mother is in charge of the sky

When she learned she was having twins she wanted us to rule the sun and the moon but she learned her sister was blessed with one child as well so she decided that her sister, Heidi would have her daughter rule the sun."

"Then she decided that her first born daughter would control the moon"

We were still sitting by the waters edge I knew we would have to move soon but I hade so many questions that i didn't care.

"Who blessed them?"

"Well" Victoria started to explain "let me start by saying the gods people think of today like Zeus and Haiti and Poseidon are not real."

"The actual gods are all girls because of a battle a long time ago. Now our mother, Eline controlling the sky is one of the main 3 gods. The second controlling the seas is Lilian, and the third who controls earth is Heidi"

"They have been gods since the beginning of time and decided they want to become elders and let new people take over but they knew that in order to do so they must have off spring."

"So they did a spell to bless them with 3 children"

"So mother and Heidi hade children but sadly Lillian did not"

"She was so mad that she did not have children she turned mother and Heidi into elders immediately and took the role of all the gods."

"Then she made sure that Celina and Heidi's daughter Karina were never going to be powerful enough to change that."

I sat there shocked and little startled that my family was so messed up but I realized I still didn't know what god I was.

"So again what god am I?"

"Well Eline never choose our role so I don't know, she was turned an elder before she got the chance to create a god"

"But we will get our god when we are 18"

I was still sitting there and dwelling on the fact I hade no god till I was 18 when I heard a small growl from behind me.

I look around realizing I hade spent all day talking to Victoria. It was night time so I could not see any area from where the growl came till I saw a pair of green eyes looking through the darkness then a pair of brown eyes then a pair of blue eyes.

I start to look around more and find I'm surrounded by the sight of eyes

Well shit

----------------------------------------------

Oh my guys I am so sorry this chapter was kinda too long and very boring. But I needed you guys to have the information! Anyways next chapter will be FULL to the brim with excitement hopefully. Love all you guys and I will try to make a new chapter tonight

Vote~

Comment~

Read on~

-Tabella