Chapter 5

Hello everyone ! So I decided I would keep writing! Which is amazing for you guys. I was gonna stop but I decided I can write another chapter. Ok enough of me I'm boring.

----------------------------------------------

Recap~

I look around realizing I hade spent all day talking to Victoria. It was night time so I could not see any area from where the growl came till I saw a pair of green eyes looking through the darkness then a pair of brown eyes then a pair of blue eyes.

I start to look around more and find I'm surrounded by the sight of eyes

Well shit!

---

Have you ever felt like you were frozen to the ground like moving was absolutely not an option? well lucky you didn't feel that way when you were almost positive for the second time that day you were gonna die.

I felt my self freeze my muscles sore from gaining this new power and from shifting only yesterday.

I just felt lost. I don't have a god yet I haven't found my mate yet i haven't even hade a chance to go on a run without being chased for my life.

"Who are you and why are you on our land?"Said a deep voice that was once behind me but was now moving towards me

"VICTORIA was this Celina's plan" I said venom lacing my voice.

"Answer them" she simply said like this situation was fine.

"I am Elise Jade and my wolf decided to bring me here because her Sister thought it was a SUPER idea for me to be here" I said and I could hear Victoria slightly growl.

It was still dark and all I could see was eyes. I mean there was only 7 pairs of eyes I'm guessing the fighters of the pack, the Delta and the beta.

It was very quite after that I'm guessing they were mind linking each other I took the opportunity knowing they would all be too deep in lala land talking to realize I was leaving.

I decided maybe I should try one of my powers I was extremely weak but maybe some thing would help so I concentrated on the water trying to make it move.

Nothing worked I couldn't use anything "You can't use the powers till you have a god" Victoria whispered softly.

Wow this whole ""not having a god thing"" is being a pain in the arse.

Well I decided trying to make a run for is the only way so slowly I started to crawl out side of the circle and through them I was almost out when I felt the skin of my arm rub on one of the mans legs. That's when I ran as fast as a new werewolf who has no experience running considering living her whole life in a house can. And it was just NOT fast enough.

I made it to a tree when a a blood curdling growl came from behind me and I stopped. I felt my self shake I felt as though I may just break.

I MEAN HONESTLY it has been two days since I shifted, ran away from my pack, found out I was a god and the sister of the moon goddess and I guess cousin of the sun goddess, stalked by a rouge and now being hunted by supposedly a pack that I hade no clue about.

If you don't think that is enough it all got worse

I tried to shift knowing my wolf is fast enough to get out of here but I could not.

"Yea and we can't shift again till we find our mate" Victoria said

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN VICTORIA"

"I simply mean what i said it is too dangerous for them to know who you are"