Chapter 5

A/N Can you guess who that wolf is??? -------->

SHEEBA! 

:)

________

When she ran, all I could think about was the way her ass looked in those jeans. Alright, so there was a mix of things in my head-I was panicking over her flight,

fighting back my wolf, concentrating on my footsteps, and watching her ass. I wonder what had been going through her head when she'd left-I realize she hadn't liked my dominant position, but as the Alpha of the wolves in the vicinity, I had to prove that I could control all wolves. Although I was starting to think that trying to control my Mate might have been a bad idea...but how was I to know that? I've never had a mate before.

And then he decided that he'd had enough-my wolf grabbed my body by the balls and ran with it.

When the wolf takes over, you get more speed, better endurance, faster healing, better eyesight, etc. in exchange for the loss of control. Basically, everything is

enhanced...but the wolf takes control, with you in the passenger seat.

Suddenly, my mind was flooded with both of our fantasies; Cat writhing in ecstasy below me, moaning. Cat above me, her head tossed back, that gorgeous throat

exposed. Cat tied to the bed, begging for me...

It got alot harder to walk, my Wolf noticed, with the biggest hard-on he'd ever had...but he kept moving, determined to make those dreams reality.

I couldn't see her anymore-she'd disappeared into the woods. Both of us wanted to howl in frustration; but we knew that if we did, she'd pinpoint our location

and realize we were no longer close enough to touch her. we raised our head and took a deep breath of the air surrounding us: there was the wet dirt, rotting leaves, the forest animals...and her scent. She smelled, for some reason, like Mexican food. His mouth watered at the thought of eating her all up.

We left on her trail, careful not to trip or scratch anything-that would make us look like an idiot. Her spicy taco scent led to a tree in the middle of the woods. We stared at it. Why did it stop here? We looked around; she wasn't here. Had she managed to conceal her scent? Highly doubtful, considering the fact that she's unlikely to cover herself in poo-in fact, she'd probably have a heart-attack if someone told her she had to. It wasn't that she was prissy she was a wolf for god's sake; Cat only did things like that if it was a life or death situation. And although mating with me would change her life, the option at the other end wasn't death.

The only other reason that the scent would stop here...she'd climbed the tree. I stared up through the foliage, just able to make out her silhouette.

"I can see you, Cat. It would be in both of our best interests if you just climbed down." we growled.

She snorted.

"Right; let me just jump into your arms." the sarcasm in her voice was so thick, you could cut it with a knife.

we ignored her comment.

"If we must come up to get you, Cat, it will be most unpleasant."

"As if it isn't already unpleas-wait. Did you just say 'we'?"

We grinned, revealing sharp, pearly white teeth.

"We did. Surely you realized I'd let him take over." There was no reason to tell her the truth-I'd had no choice.

"Shit." she cursed.

"Now Cat, such language is not fit for a lady's mouth."

"Oh, right, I forgot to tell you: I'm a man. Oops, guess i can't be your mate. Sorry."