One : First Time.

Song : For The First Time (Corey Grey's Cover)

The two hours journey flight was finally over. I couldn't wait to get over with the passport and luggage issue before meeting Zain. He already informed me that there will be someone waiting, fetching me in this airport and this person will bring me straight to Zain's apartment.

After about half an hour, I was finally led out of the London's airport. I stood outside, awkward. How should I recognize this person who was supposed to fetch me? Was he tall? Was he short?

The thought of having a stranger fetching me, gave me goose bumps. What if someone else pretend to be the guy Zain sent to me and then kidnapped me? Oh my god. Please don't let anything happen to me.

Just right then, my phone vibrated and I looked down to read the message from Zain. He told me that the guy would come over to me in five seconds. Not replying his text, I mentally counted five seconds and a guy appeared.

"Hi, you must be Savannah."

I studied him from bottom to top. He was wearing all black except for his brown leather jacket. He was also wearing a beanie with words that stated 'I'm hotter than you'. He also had a black shade on. Was he really the guy? He looked so creepy.

"I believe, Zayn has already sent you a message before I approached you," the guy continued.

"Uhm, yes. I'm Savannah. And you're supposed to be fetching me to Zain?" I answered him, seeing he already knew that Zain had texted me before the guy approached.

"Yes, I am," he answered with a smile, "My car is this way."

I nodded and he automatically reached for my small-sized luggage. I had no idea for how long was I going to stay but Zain told me not to bring too much of clothes and if I happened to have not enough of them, I could always use his. It had always been my dream for the past four years to be wearing his outerwear or sweaters or even boxers. I mean, it’s something every girlfriend wants.

The guy led me to a Red Range Rover and loaded my luggage in the back seat before opening the door for me. "Thanks," I said quickly and blushed. No guys and I meant no guys had ever opened the door for me. Not even a room's door. This guy was so gentleman. Then it got me thinking, would Zain be as this gentleman?

Oh goodness. What was I thinking? Why was I comparing my boyfriend to his friend or driver or whatever?

The guy moved around the car and got into the driver's side and spoke, "Oh gosh! I've been waiting to do this."

And he kissed me.

I was stunned for a moment. I was totally shocked the moment his lips met mine. And I also totally felt like his lips were meant for mine. It was so soft even though I didn't kiss him back.

Oh wait! What was I doing? Pushing him backwards, I screamed at him, "What do you think you're doing?"

I had a boyfriend. Zain would be so disappointed to know if I had kissed someone else. Zain would feel betrayed and that would be the last thing I wanted to happen.

"Relax, baby. It's me," the guy said and then quickly removed his beanie and shades on. My hand instantly went to my opened mouth.

"Zain?"

"Yeah, it's me," he said and presented me a very cheeky smile. I'd seen those smile a lot of time whenever we Skype but now seeing it for the first time, real life, I couldn't help but feel myself literally melting.

I blushed. I didn't know how I looked even though it was just a two hours flight. My hair could be in out of places. My clothes might be crumpled. And those weren't the first impression I'd like my long-distance boyfriend of 4 years to see.