1)How We Met: Xmas Edition

#12ImaginesofXmas

🎄

You were in the living room with your husband Justin and your two children. You were all sitting on the floor talking and drinking hot chocolate as the fire danced in the fire place of cabin somewhere in Canada and the snow fell softly outside.

"Mommy tell us a story." Your daughter Y/D/N said then sipping her warm beverage.

"Okay, ummm. Okay here's a story about a Christmas miracle." You started

I was booked to be a guest on one of Aunty Ellen's Christmas episodes. And I was wearing the most ridiculous Christmas sweater themed dress and black heels.

"And now, she's an Emmy award-winning actress for her show (Name of Show). Please help me welcome Y/N Y/L/N!" She said. The crowd went wild and I walked--danced out and walked towards the couch. That's how I knew someone was coming. There was a couch rather than an armchair.

"Hey Ellen." I said and hugged her before I sat down.

"Hey Y/N. Lemme just start by saying I love your outfit, but ummm, where's the rest of it?" Everyone including me laughed out loud.

"That's what my mom said. And she was like '...and you made a whole collection of these abominations? Hey I guess even prostitutes need to be in the Christmas spirit eh.'" Ellen laughed at the impression I did of my mom and so did the crowd.

"Well I love it!" We all turned and saw Justin Bieber walking out onto the stage. I gasped and covered my mouth. It was no secret that, even being a celebrity myself, I was huge fan of his.

Justin sat down next to me and put his arm around me. I retained the same facial expression and Ellen laughed at me.
"Y/N how do you feel. What are you thinking?"

"Usually I'd be thinking holy crap, but well since it's winter and the holidays I'm thinking holly crap-sicles!" They laughed and Justin streched his arm to the back of my seat as he did so. It stayed there for most of the show.

We played a few games and each answered questions. We played Head's Up and Truth or Dare. After the show and between takes we chatted. After the show he gave me his number and we started talking. We started hanging out and a month later we were officially dating.

I returned to the Ellen show in February and talked about my new movie.
"That must be really difficult." She said and I agreed.

"Especially the fight scenes. You really feel those in the morning." She chuckled and the crowd did as well.

"So I just have to ask this. Are you single?"

"Two months ago I would have said yes, but not anymore. I'm take guys and honestly guys, I'm smitten." The crowd went 'aww'.

"Smitten like a love sick kitten that is." The crowd laughed.
"So may I ask who you're dating?"

"You may ask but I will not answer. We don't want to be public about it yet."

"Okay, but it's kind of hard to do that considering who it is and it gets kind of obvious when you spend Christmas and New Year's with someone."

"Yeah that's true."

"We dated for two years after that. We got married and a year later were had you then you three years later."

"Babe, I thought this story was about a Christmas miracle." Justin said.

"It is." He looked at you in confusion.
"You're my Christmas miracle."

"Aww!" Your children said and came to hug you both as the two of you were about to kiss. You and Justin went to tuck them in sat there until they fell asleep.

------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed the first one the twelve imagines of Christmas. I haven't written all of the imagined yet so let me know if you have any ideas/requests. I'll be sure to give you a shoutout.

Please vote, comment and share to spread the Christmas joy.

Happy holidays my little wakadoodles
♡Kauly