Liam glanced at them. "What, she wants to make him younger?"

"Or take him back to when he wasn't a werewolf." Derek muttered keeping an arm around Mia.

Peter shook his head. "A werewolf can't steal a true Alpha's power. But maybe a Nagual jaguar, with the power of Tezcatlipoca behind her....Maybe she can. So, if everyone is sufficiently freaked out, I say we get going." Peter just wanted to get to the church as soon as possible so he could take out Scott and take his power.

Stiles sighed. "We can't. Not without Lydia."

"What's she doing at the school anyway?" Mia asked after Liam explained that the strawberry blonde was currently at the high school.

Malia raised Kira's sword. "We got Kira's sword, but we need something with a stronger scent. Lydia went to get a jacket out of her locker."

Stiles walked back over to them after calling Lydia's phone. "Nothing."

"If she has a car, she can catch up to us." Braeden said.

"That's a good point. We'll call her from the road." Peter said.

"No. What if something happened? What if she's in trouble?"

"Fine. You stay, you find her. We're gonna go on without you." The older Hale said in a frustrated tone before walking to his car.

"I could call Mason." Liam piped up and everyone looked at him. "He has a study group at school. Maybe he could look for her." He suggested.

"All right. Fine." Stiles said, even though he was still worried about the strawberry blonde.

"Remember what we're dealing with. It's not just Kate, it's Berserkers. You might see human eyes behind those skulls. Do not assume that there's any humanity left." Peter said and glanced down at Liam who was shifting uncomfortably. He looked amused. "This little one is terrified of them, aren't you? Don't worry, my friend. It is that fear that will keep you alive. A reminder to everyone. You do not fight Berserkers to survive, you fight to kill."

Derek walked up to Mia who was about to get into the passenger seat of her car while Damien drove. "I'm going to be going with Stiles and Liam to help him with his control. Are you going to be alright?"

"I should be asking you that." Mia muttered and sighed. "Just be careful. You won't heal if he wolfs out on you." She cupped his cheeks while he put his hands on her waist.

Derek's green eyes flickered to her stomach and than to her eyes. "Yeah, I'll be careful."He then kissed her on the lips. He pulled her closer somehow feeling that this kiss might be the last one and he wanted to remember the feeling of her in his arms one last time. The pulled away when they needed air and remembered they weren't alone. He kissed her on the forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too." She said quietly as she hugged his waist. "We both do." The two pulled away and Derek walked over to the van.

"Okay. I brought something to help you. This has been with my family for centuries. It's a very powerful, supernatural talisman. We use it to teach Betas how to control themselves on a full moon." Derek said and caught the sight of Stiles making a face at what he said. He sent the teenager a pointed look that he needed to lie.

Stiles gulped seeing the glare on Derek's face and nodded. "Yes, it's powerful. Very powerful."

☾☾☾☾

"You okay?" Damien asked after taking a glance at his best friend who was fidgeting in her seat. It was starting to get dark out as they drove to the church which was close.