"What do you think I meant by DO NOT TRY TO ESCAPE ME." He said shouting the last part.

"ANSWER ME!" He shouted after a few more minutes when I didn't reply.

"X-Xavier I am sorry. Please don't hurt me." I said while eyeing the knife in his hand. He brought the knife near my neck and I began crying.

He then climbed on top of me, straddling me. He touched our foreheads together and whispered. "Hush." Trying to calm me down but it resulted in me crying harder. It wasn't the fact that I was afraid of Xavier but rather the things he could do to me with that knife which made me scared shitless.

He was looking straight into my eyes with anger, lust and something else I couldn't quite put my finger on. I couldn't take it any more so I looked away focusing on the ceiling instead of his face.

Suddenly, I felt something on my lips I looked and saw Xavier leaning down to kiss me. I tried to move my head to stop him but nothing would work. I started shaking my head but Xavier growled kissing me harder.

Then I felt an excruciating pain on my wrist causing me to scream which came out muffled because of Xavier's lips. Soon he finally broke the kiss. I looked at my wrist and saw that there was a cut on both of them and blood was oozing out of it. The cut wasn't too deep yet it was still painful.

Xavier brought his mouth near to my ear then whispered, "Tell me you love me."

My heart clenched as I realised what he wanted me to say. I would never love him. 

"I didn't hear you beautiful." He said smirking thinking I will give in.

I took a deep breath then whispered, "I hate you."

He looked confused and said, "What-"

"I SAID I FUCKING HATE YOU, XAVIER!" I shouted cutting him off.

Suddenly, his eyes turned black and I felt his lips back on mine while he started cutting my wrist again and again causing me unbearable pain. Hot tears streamed down my face as the room got filled with the sounds of my muddled screams.

I looked at my ties wrists and saw my arms covered in blood even my pillow was soaked in blood.

I started to feel light headed and black sports started appearing in my vision not to mention my cheeks were wet from my tears. Xavier looked at me and places his forehead against mine.

"Tell me you love me."

"I hate you," I whispered before everything went black...

Xavier's POV:

"Tell me you love me," I whispered while placing my forehead against hers.

She opened her mouth and whispered, "I hate you," before her eyes closed and her body relaxed.

I got off of her and looked at her. Her eyes were red and swollen, her cheeks were tear-stained and her skin was very pale. I looked at her arms and my eyes widened. Both of her arms were covered in blood with cuts on them, even the pillow was soaked in blood. I ran my hand through my hair in frustration.

Shit! 

I grabbed the cell phone from the night stand and called Mason. After a few rings he picked up, I gave him some instructions, and told him to bring a few blood bags and the gang doctor.

I hurriedly went to her and untied the rope. I tried to check her pulse through all the blood and luckily I found one, but it was faint. I felt my insides twist.

Please don't die. 

I hurriedly went to the bathroom and came back with some alcohol, cotton, wet cloth and bandages. I cleaned her arms with the wet cloth but the bleeding wouldn't stop. I then dabbed the alcohol soaked cotton on her cuts and finally bandaged them.

I touched her forehead.

God! She is so cold. 

I scooped her up and took her to the guest room. I lay her down on the bed and bundled her in the blanket. I checked her pulse.

Nothing. 

I checked it again.

Nothing. 

All of a sudden the door bell rang. I hurriedly opened it and saw both the gang doctor and Mason holding a bunch of blood bags. 

"In the guest room." I said whilst showing him the way.

As soon as I opened the door Mason's eyes widened and the gang doctor, Marcus, went in while taking the bag from Mason.

After a few minutes Marcus came out asking for permission to get a few of his equipment which I agreed. I tell Mason to leave, and watch as his facial features tightened. He looked guilty?

What's up with him? 

Three hours has passed and I was sitting outside the guest room with my head in my hands when suddenly the door opened and Marcus came out while looking down.

He looked at me and then said...

_____________________________

0_0 cliff hanger... Who else hates Xavier right now? Do you think Aubrey is going to be okay? Keep reading to find out. 

And the next chapter will only be posted when this one has 3 votes and 3 comments so continue to comment and spread the word about this book and keep smiling!

For any questions, queries or opinions please comment or slide into my DM's lol.

I love you guys my beautiful readers :)