Derek felt her gasp when he grabbed her hands when they touched his wound. He looked at at her with droopy eyes even though he was a bit panicked that she saw his wound."What are you doing?"

"Why aren't you healing?" She demanded, knowing full well that he should have healed hours ago.

"Some wounds take longer to heal." He said hoping she's accept the answer.

"Not for you." She said feeling hurt he wasn't telling. "Why?"

"I'm probably just tired." He said turning back on his side.

She bit her lip as her emotions went from hurt to anger. "Show me your eyes."

"You already saw them."

"Derek." She gritted. He sighed and turned back facing her. She waited for his eyes to flash blue but it didn't happen. She felt her voice caught in her throat as she stared at him. "What's going on with you, Derek. And I want the truth."

He couldn't hear the anger in her voice, she sounded exhausted and hurt. Derek sat up facing her grabbed her hand as he took a deep breath to explain the whole situation. He was ready to face whatever reaction she gave to him for lying to her for so long.

After he finished telling her, she remained quiet. He braced himself for her to start yelling at him or crying or something. He didn't expect her to suddenly stand up and walk away. He stayed on the couch for a moment until he heard her in the kitchen and got up to follow her. He saw her setting a bottle of alcohol and cotton balls and a large bandage and his shirt. His brows furrowed in confusion.

"Take off your shirt and sit down." She said in a quiet tone. She honestly didn't know how to feel about his lying for so long. She could see the confusion in his eyes as he sat down on the kitchen stool as she walked over and began to clean his wound that didn't look deep. He obviously didn't know how she was going to react and cleaning his wound was obviously adding more confusion. She felt him flinch from the alcohol and put the bandage on over his wound. "It's just a graze. But, make sure that it doesn't get infected." She muttered and watched him put on his shirt. "So, everythings just gone? No glowing eyes...no healing...?"

He felt a bit relaxed that she wasn't angry but, still felt worried about her acting so calm. "Smell, hearing , speed. Everything."

"Strength?" She asked in disbelief.

"I could still win a fight." He muttered and his eyes brightened when he saw her lips twitch up. And then felt a bit offended when she gave him a look like she didn't really believe him.

She leaned over the counter a bit as she set her elbow on it for a arm wrestling match. He gave her amused look and leaned over himself and grabbed her hand. "Ready?" He nodded still looking amused and she raised a brow. "1....2....." She didn't even say three when she hit his wound causing him to flinch and slammed his hand down winning the match.

"Ah. You cheated. T-That's cheating." He huffed as he winced in pain.

"I won." She said giving him a smug look. "When you're human facing off against the supernatural. You need to bend the rules a bit." He gave her an unamused look. She ignored it. "I'm gonna teach you how to bend."

He huffed. "So, I'm guessing you're not mad anymore."

"Eh. Haven't decided yet." She said giving a small smirk before walking into the room they shared.

He chuckled under his breath. "She's still mad." He muttered watching her leave the kitchen. He blinked once then twice when she came back and set a gun on the counter.

"This is a Sig Sauer P2269mm." She stated.

He pursed his lips and sighed. "I don't like guns."

"That's because you've never learned to use one." She said.

"Or because I've been shot. Repeatedly." He pointed out.

She sighed and picked up the gun. "You'll like this one." She unloaded the gun."The legal clip size in California is ten. You always want to remember how many shots you fire. Running out of bullets can get you killed." She explained and saw he was taking in all the information. "It also makes you look stupid. But using a gun isn't just about learning how to point and shoot."

His brows furrowed as she put the gun in his hand. "Why's that?"

"Because an average person can move twenty-one feet in one-point-five seconds." She explained nonchalantly. "Plus, if they have a knife, they can gut you before you can pull and fire." Pointing to the gun in his hand she said, "So with a gun, you need distance." She walked in front of him. "Go for it. Pull the gun on me."

He gave her an amused look and lifted the gun only for her to bend his wrist taking the gun for him not even giving him a chance to do anything thing. "So, yeah." He awkwardly said feeling like he just lost a bit of his masculinity.

"Wanna try again?" She giggled enjoying this.

"Mmm-hmm." He nodded and she did the same thing. He sighed. "One more time."

"I could do this all day

"I could do this all day." Mia said in amusement as she handed him the gun. He hummed and stared at her for a moment before kissing her roughly on the lips catching her off guard. She felt the gun touching her and realized what he did. "You cheated."

"I'm learning to bend." He mumbled and set the gun down, still keeping his gaze on her.

She stared at him for a moment before grabbing the front of his shirt and pulling him into a kiss.She felt his hands make their way to cup her cheek and the other on her waist. She pulled back a bit, feeling her cheeks flushed. "I'm still mad." She mumbled.

"I'm okay with that

"I'm okay with that." He breathed out before kissing her again and then lifting her up onto the counter. He pulled away to let her remove his shirt and continued to kiss her. He then lifted her again and took her to the bedroom closing the door behind him.

☾☾☾☾

A fews hours later it was late and Derek's green eyes opened. He had his arm wrapped around Mia, spooning. His gaze softened as he stared down at the woman he loved and his gaze drifted to her growing stomach. He was happy that he told her about him losing his abilities and that she had forgiven him. Now the weight of lying to her was gone and he was just glad that he didn't need to keep anymore secrets from her. She said she'd try talking to Deaton about what was happening to him and hopefully they could find a solution. He didn't know what to feel if he didn't get his werewolf abilities back. On one hand he felt vulnerable and on the other hand he wouldn't have to worry about hunters coming after him.

Regardless, he was content with just having his family with him. As long as he could be around Mia and the baby when it's born he would be happy with his life. And yet...there was this feeling of foreboding that his time was running out.