****

"Hay Baby." Tony said standing over his suit with a blue gadget in his hand, of course if I wanted I could figure out what exactly it was but I wasn't in the mood.

"Tony..."

"No, we haven't found him yet."

"What about-"

"Thor's not here yet either."

"So it's just the five of us and Fury."

"We haven't told Fury about that fact that we know where yet."

"Why?"

"Baby, the Tesseract is a big deal-"

"I know that Tony, I know everything on earth there is to know about that stupid blue box, and what Barton told me as well."

"Then you understand how dangerous  it is if it were to fall into the wrong hands."

"I know."

"So when we find it, we need to secure it."

"Tony, you can get in a big fuck of trouble, and Steve-"

"This is bigger than me, than Steve's annoyingly great morals."

I looked away. The greater good or Steve.

"Look, when it goes down you can pretend you didnt know but I won't let the destruction going on on Earth get any worst than it is."

I looked at him with odd eyes and strangely understood what we meant, that's why so wanted to kill Loki.

I'm mourning with Martha's death, aside from the fact that I won't look at her stuff, but I just want to assure that no other person has to deal with the agony I felt constantly.

"We have to gear up soon, we're just trying to make it...not obvious." Tony bit into his apple and continued to make the final touches on his suit. I saw his mechanical heart and laid my palm on it.

"You're a good man Tony, annoying...but good."

"Why does it feel like you're trying to tell me something else?"

"Cause I am."

I kissed his cheek in a friendly manner and removed my hand from the blue light.

He opened his mouth presumably to say a joke.

"Don't Tony, your humor at times is to defect emotions, don't defect this friendship."

He closed his mouth and continued to work with a small smile.

I walked out with a slight pain in my heart, not literally of course but the pain of missing Banner, I won't get to....

"Baby." I heard Steve call after me.

He was beautiful, his hair perfect to the T. His lips slightly bruised but never losing its rose color. He was wearing another suit, this one was darker and he wore a leather jacket over it. His teeth were glimmering and the sparkle and concern in his eyes practically made me want to swoon.

He blinked twice meaning he had to tell me something, it was a code we made with eachother.

I pretended to hug him.

"We have to suit up to get a head start from Fury."

As we pulled back I smiled to keep with the charade.

"I'm gonna go to my room."

The walk to my room was filled with anxiety at what I might read in the file. I haven't even got to speak to Nat and Barton since they've been in their room all day but Tony eventually got to them and told them the plan.