Princess?

After last night I woke up in Howls castle. I decided to make breakfast for us, I decided on pancakes because Howl didn't have really any food. While I was cooking Howl snuck  up behind me and picked me up.

"Howl put me down" I screamed.

"No not until I get a kiss" he leaned in close.

"No way now put me down" I pushed him away.

"No way" he launched me into the sky.

"HOWL" I screamed.

"Not until I get a kiss" he continued to throw me into the air and catch me.

"Howl put me down or else" I screamed.

"Or else what" he smirked.

"Or else I'm never coming over again" I crossed my arms.

"So I can steal you away in the middle of the night, princess" he smirked again, catching me bridal style.

"Princess" I questioned.

"What's wrong can't I give you a nick name" he asked, shrugging his shoulders.

"Well I guess" I moved my hand to his chest.

He lifted my chin so we were eye to eye, he leaned in close and pecked my lips. He then put me down so I could continue cooking for him. After breakfast we spent the rest of the day in his castle watching movies and cuddling. After a couple movies we decided to go to lunch into town.

*a couple hours later*

We had just arrived home from lunch and a little bit of shopping in town.

"I've told you before and I will tell you a million times you look beautiful even in your normal dresses, but why must you buy new ones when I can make you ones princess" he purred into my ear.

"Oh Howl you wouldn't understand, plus I don't want you to spend your precious time on me when you could be spending it on helping people" I responded back.

With that he pinned me to the couch and started to kiss me. We stayed like that for awhile, after our little make out session we stayed on the couch watching films and me reading him stories about far off places and princes and castle and princess. He soon fell asleep on my lap as I played with his hair.

"Oh my love how will this happen" I sighed and continued to play with his hair.