xxvii. london

KIK
xxvii. LONDON

monday, 19th september 2016
third person

the girls and shawn had agreed to meet up in london. andrew; shawn's manager was weary of the decision but went along with it after finding a quiet place where he wouldn't get noticed by people.

everyone got different ways in, some people walked because they lived in central london, others caught a bus, uber or train if they lived further away.

angelina, maddie, catie and gianna were the first to arrive at 10:15am. it then followed by rachel and maia at 10:45am. lucy and kate met up while on the train so arrived together at 10:55am.

shawn later arrived at 11:30am and saw all the girls there holding starbucks cups. he shook his head, chuckling as he made his way over.

the girls spotted him and stayed calm, thinking to themselves this is the guy in their group chat. shawn noticed how they were trying to stay calm, making him smile.

"hey, you're all so beautiful. it's so nice to finally meet you."

while hugging them all separately, he notices there's only eight girls, meaning one is missing.

"who's missing?" shawn asks the group of girls as he looks around them all.

"chloe, she's having delays with the trains back home so she said she'll meet us later today." catie explains.

he nods. "what do you wanna do? you guys know this place better than me."

"well chloe said she'll text us when she's close to london, but that won't be for a while yet so i don't mind." kate says, sipping the straw on her starbucks cup.

"she just sent me a snap," angelina says, holding her phone.

"same," the rest of the girls say in unison.

"what'd she say?" shawn asks, feeling left out because he doesn't have them all on snapchat

"'london' with a pokey tongue emoji." kate explains.

"so we've got about three hours to kill." the group says.

while waiting for chloe to arrive, the group wonder around london. they go in shops and mess around, resulting in getting kicked out of most of them.

after three and a half hours went by, it now being 3:30pm, they stopped in starbucks and sat down for a bit while they drank their drinks.