"So I'm forgiven?" He asked me with the same look on his face.

I reached him and brushed his flushed cheeks.

"Yup, Ally's going to ditch us anyways." I shrugged.

He smiled cheekily as his whole face lit up. He handed me the bouquet before opening the passenger's side.

"Since we had a fancy outfit on and- hey did I tell you how sexy you are in that dress?" He smirked at me.

I felt a burn rising in my cheeks even though he said that complement earlier.

"Yeah about a zillion times," I rolled my eyes as the burn cools down.

"I won't hesitate to complement you with that outfit all the time when that's the reaction I get." He winked at me before doing the kissing face.

"Then I won't wear this outfit anymore." I huffed as I crossed my arms pver my chest.

"Whatever, so back to what I was saying, since we have this fancy outfit on. May I have this dance?" He offered his right hand while the other hand is behind him.

Dance? I don't dance, well not until my mom died..

"I-I don't dance." I averted my gaze on the floor, not meeting the eyes of Carson.

"Everyone can dance, I'm sure that you can dance. I don't even dance but I'll do it for you." He said calmly.

"I-I can't dance, I'm really sorry." I stuttered, then I suddenly remembered the times when my mom teached me how to dance, she told me that I should learn because someday when I find my prince I would surely dance with him.

"You can't say that you can't when you don't even try," His face contorted into an unreadable expression.

"I tried okay! I tried to dance for so many times, but I can't because whenever I do, the memories of my mom comes flooding to me! Do you think that if I can dance I won't do it with you?" I shouted at him, why can't he understand that I don't dance.

"Where did that come from? I didn't know that this has to do with your mom! Why does everything involve her? Why can't you just fucking move on and accept the fact that she's dead!" He shouted.

I gasped the moment I heard his last sentence, my vision blurred with unshed tears as I watch his expression change. He started to realize what he said when he walked towards me with his hands started to reach me but I took a step backwards.

"No- I didn't mean it that-"

"Maybe I should move on. Maybe I should just accept the fact that she died and I was the one to blame!" I sobbed.

The unshed tears were now flowing down my cheeks.

How can he say that of all people?

"That wasn't what I meant Cass, I'm sorry." He walked closer to me as his thumb wiped my tears.

I don't care about my bloody make up anymore, this whole thing is full of shit.

"Then what do you mean?" I swatted his hands away from my face and watch his pained expression.

"What I meant was I didn't mean what I said, I know that what I said was a really dick move- no slash that was a fucking jerk move. I'm sorry, you don't have to dance if you don't want to. I fucking hate myself for yelling at you and the words I said to you. I'm so sorry."

After he finished his speech he pulled me into a tight hug, like he's scared of letting me go.

"Baby please stop crying, I'm so sorry." He pleaded.

"Don't say that again," I said, my voice hoarse.

"I promise, I'm so sorry princess." He kissed the top of my head.

"I forgive you as long as you agree to go shopping with me whenever I want, cause you have some taste." I giggled.

I'm not bipolar okay?

"I'll do anything for you my lady." He kissed my forehead.

The first part of this night may be ruined by my memory but the last part was the best. Carson and I went star gazing. Who would've thought that he bought a blanket and lots of foods.

Last part's always the best they say.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hola!!

First fight huh? Hahaha well I just want to add a little twist in this chapter.:) Let's see how many Votes and Comments can I get:)

Goal for this Chapter:

Votes - 75?:)
Comments - 20-25?:)

Help me to reach my goal? Pleaase? *puppy dog eyes*

Readers:

Thank you for waiting for this next chapter, show your love by voting and giving feedbacks.:) I love you bitches!:) <3

~ohhlala_77 xxxx