Chapter 1 "『Broken World』"

???: Argh. . .

He fell to his knees, and let out a grunt in pain. Dark waves oozed out of him like smoke from a fire, as his hair covered his soulless eyes. This was just the first step of the world of pain he was about to go through, He was being punished by the creator.

The Creator: Well? You should've seen this coming, no? Such a shame, that beautiful Rose you've brought along will Wither away with you.

He tried to stand up, but it didn't work. The Pain canceled out every motion he wanted to carry out, it was difficult for him to even speak.

???: She didn't do anything. . .Leave Ihsa out of this!

Ihsa: Ah. . .!

He turned around; his eyes were painted with fear -- as he watched Ihsa fall to the ground in pain. He tried to walk to her, but arms of darkness quickly covered her body -- and soon did the same to him, The Creator stood up, and laughed.

The Creator: The next time you chose to defy the laws of the world, The Punishment will be a lot worse, Is that clear children?

??? and Isha: . . .

The Creator: Now Goodbye!

Darkness invaded their vision, and they woke up from what seemed to be a nightmare, but it was indeed real. He looked at his hands, and they seemed to glitch around -- He was no longer human, nor was his partner Isha, not that they were full human anyways, They're now Corrupted Souls. They were back within their horrible reality. They had abandoned their friends and nearly killed them, They've been punished by The Creator, and yet they continue with their pursuit to achieve their goal.

"The Demon Invasion had started 4 months ago, and no one saw it coming. None of our "Friends" have been killed, but their fending off against the Demons as we speak. I decided that this was my chance to achieve for an ever bigger plan, and me and Ihsa abandoned our "Friends", and went on to join the Demon Army."

Ihsa: . . .

???: Ihsa, are you ready?

Isha: Yes. . .

He nodded, as he stood up and he held out her hand, she reached her hand out to him, Her arm Glitched out, but their hands touched, and he pulled her up. They both place a small smile on their faces.

???: This is it. Once we get close enough to the demons we'll take down their king, and take his crown and I'll claim my title as Demon King, will you take the title as Demon Queen when that time comes?

Ihsa: Yes, of course!

???: Great. Now, let's go. This world has been cruel to us from the start, but we're going to make the ideal world we've always pictured. ‹

Sekai -- The Broken World || Volume 1 ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें