Ew

"He was so...fast and...oh gosh I can't even talk about it." "Then don't," her friend laughed. They sat right behind her so it was sort of hard to ignore. Darren was dribbling the ball down the court, calling out names to whoever was open. Sadly, no one seemed open. Poor Darren.

He took a daring move. With five seonds left in the first half he looked over the cheerleaders, eyes landing on Toni and pointed at her, 'For you' he smiled and went to take the three-pointer. The buzzer sounded just as the ball went through the hoop. They all cheered.

"Did you see him point at me?" the girl behind Toni shrieked. She rolled her eyes, knowing that wasn't true.

Half time...yes!

Toni caught Darrens eyes and he approached her. "Am  I doing good?" She nodded, "Better than expected." "Oh so you thought I was bad?" She shrugged, "Never really cared." "And now you do?" "You could say that" she smiled.

"I gotta go to the locker rooms and get yelled at for no reason. Later."

"Alright.

"Oh and I look forward to that halftime routine," he winked and jogged away.

During halftime Toni occupied herself. Going to the snackbar and ordering herself some peanut m&m's and a blue gatorade. A few boys from the other team tried talking to her but she wasn't in the mood.

Toni was the type of girl to sit by herself and enjoy it. She thought a lot when she was alone and she liked it. She took her snacks back to the bleachers and enjoyed them as she quietly observed her surroundings.

"Hey, you see Luna?"
Toni looked up to see Jeremy towering over her. "Nope. Last time I saw her she was in the bathroom but that was nearly ten minutes ago." He sighed heavily, "I guess I'll chill with you until she gets back" he said and took a seat beside her.

Toni never really liked having company when it was only the two of them. She was awkward and couldn't come up with a good topic to discuss. She was glad when he said something first,

"You know you shouldn't eat that before you cheer."

Toni just laughed at him. "And what are you, some sort of cheerologist?" He shrugged, "I know a thing or two."

"You want some?" she offered. He held out his hand and she poured some in his palm. "Thanks" he mumbled before popping them into his mouth. "I remember I had a friend that only ate the green ones" Toni smiled, reminiscing about one of her highschool mates.

Jeremy chuckled, "They all taste the same." "That's what I said, but she was convinced otherwise."

"That shit must happen in Maryland." Toni playfully smacked his arm, "Shut up."

"Hey Jeremy," Luna's cheery voice approched. She came and plopped down sideways on his lap. "You ready for my performance?" He nodded with a warm smile on his face.

"Guys!" Lyci's voice yelled, calling the attention of the cheerleaders. The male ones groaned at her annoying commands as the girls rolled their eyes. That was the queue for Toni and Luna to get up and leave. Jeremy kissed Luna's cheek before sending her off with a 'Go get 'em'.

They got into their positions and began dancing as the music started. Some moves were legit while others were just sexual, earning wolf whistles and 'Yeah's' from the crowd. At the end of the routine when the music stopped they shouted "Wolfpack!"

The crowd cheered for them as the spirited off the court and sat back down in the bleachers.

Toni talked mostly during the game, being scolded more than once because of her disruptive behavior. Toni didn't care, just rolled her eyes at her captian and went back to finish what she was saying to Luna.