The fight

As the day progressed and i walked through the halls i noticed people staring and whispering. I shrugged and kept it pushen to the lunch room yum to do my most favoritist thing besides hoop... EAT YASS hunny food time. As i scurried to the already lengthy line i began getting excited smelling the wonderful tatter tots and what ever god awful meatish they have to pair. My mouth watered at the thought of those salty little potato delights. The line seem to move forward a little quicker when i got my phone out. As we marched forward i peeped a little people staring at me and I ignored it at first. It began to become a damn nuisance, sooooooo i said loudly DAM SIRS CAN I HAVE MY DAMN FACE BACK OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO BORROW IT SOMEMORE. People murmured and then turned they head back to they own lil conversations and such. All except one, this stud she smirked and came over and looked me up and down as if i were a fresh piece of cake that needed to be cutt and served up. She was about 6'0 Carmel,dark eyed and fat lowkey. I looked at her with a stale face and said "howdy do how may i help you"? She smirked more and said "you a lil sassy hunny aintcha ma."I cutt her right there i said "uh ah see this aint wass bout to happen my name isnt ma nor will it ever be."She stepped uncomfortably close and grabbed my shirt and said "look lor bitch idc watcha fucken name is cuz ima call you wtf i wanna".At that moment in my mind it was go time. Sooo i swung on ha pumpkin head ass and she fell stunned that i hit ha. I began punching her like she was a punching bag doing pretty damn good if i do say so myself. UNTIL the bitch got ha big ass up.😒 she took and RKO'ed my lil ass and began punching me into that lunchroom floor as if she tried to punch my ass through the floor. I tried to ball up and protect my head but i was failing miserably as her blows grew harder and harder. Pretty soon i began to see blackness and before i knew it i was in the schools infirmary with a nurse looking at my like ooo"hunny you got fucked up real bad"