Chapter 15

Heyyyy everyone!!!! 👋👋👋 The last chapter of "Let Me Love You"  is finally here!!!  I'm soooooooooo Sorry for taking so long but I was a little late in school so I had to catch up. But now I'm ahead in school so I can post more chapters if I can. If you don't know,  there's gonna be a book 2!!!  Yay😄😄😄😚😙😘 And I will try to post it as soon as I can. Possibly during winter break, well anyway ENJOY!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________

Blossom's P.o.v

I just finished calling Buttercup, and told her to meet us at school to help move somethings. I know,  I know it was a very shitty lie but I couldn't think of anything else to say.  Lying is more in Buttercup's department than mine.

The party was all set up, Butch and Mitch just finished setting up the snack table.  Now we just needed Buttercup.  Everyone at school was already here,  sadly Duchess was there too, along with Dexter and Princess. There were black and green streamers, a snack table, pool table, a jummper, a Dj,  Everything you can think of.  We wanted everything to be special for her return.

I am wearing a simple red dress with red heals and my red bow.

Bubbles is wearing a simple blue dress with blue heals and her hair and cute pony tails

They boys didn't really dress up, but butch is wearing some black shorts and a green tank

They boys didn't really dress up, but butch is wearing some black shorts and a green tank.  Boomer is wearing a dress up shirt with a blue tie and black pants. As for brick he was also wearing black pants, a red T shirt and his red cap. Duchess is wearing a purple mini skirt and a purple  crop top with matching heals.

The party looked amazing and we are AOC excited to see Bc's face when she sees the party. Everyone was standing and talking till our friends Ron ran into the gym shouting that Buttercup was comming. Everyone ran to there hiding spot and boomer grabbed my hand and ran behind a table with Bubblea,  Butch, Brick, and Duchess. James the schools star quarterback turned off the lights and ran to another table.

Can't wait to see her face!

                        ***
Buttercup's P.o. v