Chapter 2

Sorry this is a long chapter

Buttercups P.O.V

Five minutes later we got to school.I still had my earbuds in intell someone pulled one out of my ear.

"Buttercup, me and bubbs are going to class see you at lunch."said blossom

"Bye" I said as they started to walk away.Blossom has science for first period and bubbles has sewing class.As for me I have math.Math is my third best class .I have math with some of my friends Mitch,Kate, Blair, and Harley. Blair and Harley are my bestfriends.Then I have my enemies Princess Morbucks , Dexter and Brick Jojo.I hate dexter cause he is a stuck up know it all that broke blossoms heart.They use to date but then blossom found dexter and princess making out under the bleachers and dumped his ass infont of everyone. I fucken laughed my ass off when I saw dexters face.As I thought that I bumped into someone.It was Brick.

"Well nice bumping into to you before class bc"says brick with his famous smirk on his face.

"Sorry"I said putting my earbuds back in my ear and walking off before he could say anything else.

As the bell rang I got settled in my seat waiting for the teacher to walk in.

Bricks P.O.V

After five minutes or so we got to school.I told my bros bye and headed to class.Boomer was cooking class and butch has history.As for me I have math.Math is my best subject.I have class with Princess Morbucks, dorkster (Dexter), Bitch (mitch), Vance my best friend, Vanessa my "girlfriend"and buttercup.Buttercup doesn't really talk much she just has her earbuds on all the time I would have asked her why but vannessa is always up my ass.I mean shes hot and all and great to make out with but she can be really annoying at times.But im not dumping her just yet.Just as I thought that I bumped into someone. It was buttercup.

"Well nice bumping into to you before class bc" I said with my heart melting smirk.

"Sorry"she said before putting hereatbuds back into her ears and running off to class.

Did she really just apologies to me I thought with a shocked expression. Then the bell rang so i ran off to class not wanting to get a another detention.

Buttercups P.O.V

When the last bell rang and everyone was in their seat( sadly Including all my enemies) a substitute teacher walked into the classroom. It was a tall blond woman maybe in her twentys and in a red suit.her hair was in a small pony tail and she had red high heals and black framed glasses which matched her blue eyes.

"My name is miss judgeavitch and im your substitute teacher for today tomorrow and the next day.On these three day I want you to treat me with respect and If you dont you will get punished.As she said punished she looked at brick and gave him a sexy smile and in return brick licked his lips.The whole scene made me gag.

"You all are going to get a work sheet that will be due at the end of class, get it done"said miss judgeavitch

I simply rolled my eyed and got to work.Everyone know that our teacher miss Hannah lets us use our earbuds along as we get our work done so everyone did it.Miss judge a bitch or what ever her name is way fine with everyone doing it except me.

"What in tue hell are you doing miss"said the teacher as she slammed her hands on my desk causeing everyone to look at us even brick. I looked at her and said"doing my assessment".

Then why are these earbuds in your ears you little bitch! She yelled and slapped my hand hard with a ruler.Everyone was shocked.brick he even look a little angery.I looked at my hand which hurted so fucken bad and lost control.I got out of my seat and I punched that bitch so hard she fell back words and hit her head on the floor and held her face.

"Don't you Fucken EVER touch me again or I will shove my foot so far up your ass you'll taste my damn shoelaces." I shouted on the top of my lungs.

Everyone's faces dranded of color and their mouths hung down.I was heated.Nobody was going to touch me and get away with it.The teach got up off the floor holding her face that would be swollen for a few hours and looked at me.And she smiled.

"That was a shitty movie on your part buttercup. "Then I realized if she tells the principal what happed today I could be suspended or worse taken off the soccer team.

"You know buttercup I could just forget this happened if you do somthing for me."said miss judge

"What is it I "said with no expression

"Sing infront of the class by the song I give you and I wont tell."

The only reson why she chose singing is because everyone thinks I can't sing, so she is trying to enbarrass me infront of the class.

After thinking long and hard I said "What song?"She walked over to her desk and called me over and showed me the song. Fuck I screamed in my head and said ok.I walked infront of the class and got ready.

Rock and Roll by Avril Lavigne

Let'em know that we're still rock n roll
I don't care about my make-up
I like it better with my jeans all ripped up
Dont know how to keep my mouth shut
You say,"so what(what)?"
I dont care if im a misfit
I like it better than the hipster bullshit
I am the motherfucking princess
You still love me
Some-somehow
Its a little diffrent when im with you
You know what I really am
All about
You know how it really goes
Oh, oh, oh, oh, yeah
Somesomeway
We'll be getting out of this town one day
Your the only one that I want with me
You know how the story goes oh oh oh
When its you and me
We dont need no one to tell us who to be
We'll keep turning up the radio
What if you and I
Just put up a middle finger to the sky
Let them know that we're still rock n roll
Rock n roll hey hey hey (2x)
Call it a bad attitude dude
Im never gonna cover up that tattoo
I might have a couple issues
You say,"me too"(yeah)
Dont care about a reputation
Must be living in the wrong generation
This is your invitation
Lets get wasted
Some-somehow
Its a little diffrent when im with you
You know what I really im
All about
You know how the story goes oh oh oh
When its you and me
We dont need no one to tell us who to be
We'll keep turning up the radio
What if you and I
Just put up a middle finger to the sky
Let them know that we're still rock n roll
Rock n roll hey hey hey (2x)
Rock n roll , yeah
Oh oh oh oh yeah (2x)
When its you and me
We dont need no one to tell us who to be
We'll keep turning up the radio
What if you and I
Just put up a middle finger to the sky
Let them know that we're still rock n roll
When its you and me
We dont need no one to tell us who to be
We'll keep turning up the radio
What if you and I
Just put up a middle finger to the sky
Let them know that we're still rock n roll
Rock n roll hey hey hey (2x)

Just in time after the song ended the bell rang I grabbed my backpack and ran out the door.