Chapter 8

Buttercups P.O.V

I woke up in a room.I turned my head to the right to see an alarm clock. It was 5:00am.Man I only slept for an hour. I was about to move to get out of this comfy red bed when I was held down with a protective arm around my waist.

I around to see brick shirtless with his arms around my waist, hair messed up.His face was snuggled into my stomach. If his head wasnt on my stomach I could have got up.

You know this kinda feels go- nono I can't feel this way about him.I thought.

*Flash back*
You know what I least I can love, because you know what know one will ever love you buttercup! Yelled blossom.

* End of Flash Back*

She was right I guess.I looked at brick sleeping at my side with his soft little snores.I closed my eyes.

Beep Beep Beep

His alarm went off I was about to turn it off when I felt a hand on mine.

Bricks P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm clock going off.I turned my arm with my eyes still closed and felt a hand touch my mine.
I open my to see buttercup awake and my hand on hers.I smiled not a smirk but smiled at her.

Good moring I said with a smile

Goodmoring she said looking at me to my abs

I mean I can see why I got a great six pack.I thought as she stared and started to blush.

See something you like? I said with a smirk waiting for her response.

She tried hiding her blush by turning her head to the side and said No.

I got up out of bed and stretched.Fuck I hate school.I looked at buttercup who was looking at the clock.

Why do you get up so early? She asked

I have to get ready for school and me and the boyz take a while.I responded getting a towel. You can watch tv or go back to sleep if you want, I dont mind.I said

Ok thanks she said getting the remote. The news was on.

*Metrovill News*
Well lucky for the students at metrovill because all schools have been canceled due to hard rain storms medium wind levels and the destruction of the Schools.Schools will be canceled tell further notice.

Omg that means no school for the rest of the week! Said buttercup shocked.

That was the best new announcuement I have ever heard in my life.I exclaimed

Butch and boomer ran into my room in only there panets no shirts.Showing their six packs ( lol and all the fangirls drool :-D).

Buttercups P.O.V

I was in shock knowing that their was no school but then butch and boomer just had to come in with no shirt on.

Did you hear brick asked butch with a smile

Yeah said brick also with a smile on his face.

Fuck yeah no school for the rest of the week! Shouted boomer as the bros high fived each other.

Then they all turned to look at me.

Hey bc how do you feel? Asked butch

Im fine I said

Are you sure, your side doesn't hurt at all asked boomer

Im ok don't worry about me I said

I looked down at myself to see I was wearing my green tank top and my green shorts. (Btw she was wearing this under her original clothes).I got up from the bed with red covers to look outside.It was still dark but it wasn't raining hard , just sprinkling.I turned around and saw my phone charging on the table.I picked it up and saw fifteen calls for bubbles.Then my phone rang.It was bubbles.