Tip (JohnDave)

Your name is Dave and----Holy Jesus fuck

....

Ok, let's try this again
Your name is Da---oh man

K wtf

One more time.

Your name is Dave Stri--oh my god

Ugh
[S] Be Dave ==>

Your name is Dave Strider and oh my god. Who is that?!

You and your friend Karkat are at a restraunt and the cutest/Hottest guy you've ever seen just walked by. Yes, you're gay. Whatever.
Anyways. THERE HE IS AGAIN OHMYGOD DAT ASS. LIKE HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!? HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO CUTE, BUT HOT AT THE SAME TIME?!?

[S] Dave, control yourself before Karkat freaks out ==>

Psssh. Yea right. No one can read the Strider Pokerface. But, KitKat is getting a bit annoyed.
"STRIDER ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!" he asks loudly. You roll your eyes "Chill KitKat, I am." "NO, IT LOOKED LIKE YOU WERE CHECKING OUT JOHN." oh. That's his name. "What? Who's that?"
"JOHN GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE" oh Jesus. That perfect angel comes over "Oh hey Karkat. Hey.....Dave?"he asks. You nod "'sup" he gives you the dorkiest smile, and your heart pretty much just overloads. Nope nope, no Dave here. He died. The cutest person ever smiled at him and he's gone. Houston, I'm afraid that an unidentified object just flew into the sun.
You snap back into reality as the Dork sits next to you and begins talking with Karkat. You just sit there and fidget awkwardly. Thank God, Karkat notice this and decided to change the subject "HEY JOHN, HOWS SCHOOL GOING?" "Oh, uh, good.." "Yo John what school d'you go to?"
KitKat rolls his eyes "DAVE, JOHN GOES TO OUR SCHOOL." oh. Wow. How did you not know this?! Jesus fucking Christ man. "Oh...cool..." You then proceed to scoot away slightly and stare at him, beginning to daydream.
Sadly, John had to go back to work. Karkat went on ranting about something. You? Well, you were still daydreaming about John. Eventually though, you came up with a small plan.
John came back to get the money for your guys' food. Which you payed. Then, you and Karkat proceeded to go.

You had left a tip of $20, and your phone number with a small note.

A/N:
Hey guys!
How did you like this?
I wanted to try doing something like this for awhile.
But didn't have the guts too!
Hehe but im glad i did.
So, you guys want a part 2 or nah??
ALSO
Should I do smut? ;)

Tell me in the comments :33

Bai~
--413