Chapter 8

I sat in the living room and sigh. Ever since I woke up I felt different. Like something wrong. I took a deep breath. Emmett took Ethan out to feed and said he'd be a while. Home alone. I stud up and walked to . I had a son. And I hadn't been there for his first word. His first steps. And he was growing so fast. I took a shaky deep breath as I heard the door nock. I walk over and open it. There stud Alice and Esme.
"Jasper said he scenced you was upset." Esme said. "And not feeling well."
"So we came to cheer you up." Alice smiled. I couldn't help but laugh a little.
"What's wrong? Are you still not feeling well?" Esme asked. I moved to the side and let them in. They went to the living room.
"I just...I don't really know. I feel different." I say. "I guess I'm just sleep deprived."
"You haven't been sleeping?" Alice asked. I shook my head.
"I can't. Come to mention it I've not been eating as much either. But its not bothering me." I sigh. There was a loud knock on the door. I go over and open it to see Leah. "Leah? What-"
"You need to come quick. Ethan and Emmett- There in trouble." She panted.
"What?" Alice asked.
"The pack-" I didn't need to hear the rest. I ran out fasing as I ran. I follow Emmett scent and soon saw Emmett, Renesmee and Jacob fighting off the pack alone. I tried to get faster but soon a blood curdling scream echoed through the air. There was Paul pinning Ethan to the ground. It was as if everything was in slow motion. His teeth got closer and closer, so did I. I jumped and pounced on Paul. I growl t him and scratched at him until Sam pounced on me. I couldn't move. I tried to fight him.
"No!" I heard and then another wolf pounced of Sam. I watched Sam bit into the wolfs neck and the wolf went limp. I rush over to Ethan and fase back. I hug him tightly as he shivered.
"Mummy?" I let him go and saw him staring at the something. "Uncle Jason..." I felt dread sink in and turned around. There was my brother's limp body. Deep teeth marks in the neck. I fell to my knees as tears fell quickly. I felt my world go dead silence and everything happen in slow motion. I was brought back when Emmett picked me up.
"Its ok Princess. I got you."Soon one by one the Cullen's came. Each of them seeing the same thing. "Jasper get Ethan out of here." I didn't take my eyes off Jason. I couldn't. His body. He's gone.More and more tears fell at a rapid pace. "Now!" Emmett demanded. He's gone. My big brother's really gone.

....and I only just got him back.