Another Life

Sorry for taking so long on chapter three I've been working on other things and that includes 12 days of CSmas which starts tomorrow so keep an eye out and enjoy chapter three!

Chapter 3:

Emma wandered the streets of Storybrooke and found Henry and Killian sword fighting in the front yard of a big house, they were smiling and laughing until Emma approached them.

"Swan you alright?" Killian asked her.

Emma looked at him confused "Killian, what's going on?"

Emma jerked awake breathing heavily and found herself in a dark, dank prison cell, she sighed and rubbed her head she could have swore she was in her room just a few moments ago.

"Sorry princess did I hurt your pretty head?" Came Regina's voice from the other side of the bars.

Emma scrambled to her feet "Regina? W-what do you want with me?"

Regina raised a eyebrow at her then transported them to a room with a a long table almost long enough for Emma to lie on it and that was exactly her plan.

Regina turned to Emma and placed a apple in her hand "you're going to sleep princess" she said.

Emma's eyes widened "NO!" She shouted.

"Yes! Because if you don't.." Regina smiled and her parents appeared in front of her but Regina had both their hearts in her hands "your parents die" she said squeezing their hearts.

Emma watched her parents double over in pain and narrowed her eyes at Regina "you won't win, we will defeat you" and with that she bit into the Apple and fell to the floor.

"NOO!" Her parents shouted simultaneously.

Regina poofed Emma onto the table then transported the table to the middle of the forest where no one could find her, at least that's what she thought.

"Well, you're of no use to me now" she smiled and shoved Snow and Charming's heart's back in place and sent them back to their castle.
----------------
"GUARDS!!" Yelled Charming, several armoured guards appeared in front of him "the queen took Emma, she's somewhere in the woods do not rest until she is found" he said sternly, the guards bowed and made their way out of the castle and into the woods.

Killian peered round the corner and walked up to them "did I hear that right? The queen took Emma?" He frowned.

"That is no concern of your's" Snow said.

"Actually I think you'll find it is" replied Killian bluntly.

David huffed "really? How so?" He asked.

Killian sighed "look Emma told you I wasn't from here, this place was created by a wish so it isn't real, I'm from Storybrooke Emma's real home"

Snows eyes widened "S-Storybrooke it's real?"

Killian raised his eyebrow at her "you know it?" He asked.

"Emma has dreams about it and she's always telling us about what happens" Snow explains.

"See they aren't dreams your majesty, they're memories" Killian said.

"And in this Storybrooke are you two in love?" Charming asks.

Killian swallowed "yes.." he replied.

Snow looked at him "well you have to go find her! Give her true loves kiss" she beamed at him like a overexcited child.

"I'd love to but I wouldn't know where to start" Killian said.

After talking with Charming and a few of the soldiers Killian found himself on the back of a horse in the middle of bloody nowhere, he wasn't used to the enchanted forest he was more used to the deck of his ship and he had no idea where he was.

"Bloody hell" he said to himself running his hand through his hair, he jumped off of his horse and decided to scout the area on foot. After finding nothing around he decided to set up camp as the sun has started to set, he lit up a camp fire and sat on a nearby log thinking about home and how much he missed it, it was at times like this Killian thought about taking his relationship with Emma to the next level, that's when he reached into the inside pocket of his jacket and pulled out a small box and admired the ring inside.

"We'll be home soon swan, I promise"