Adopted By BlackVeilBrides

Start from the beginning

"Give me that!" I yell running towards my phone. I snatch my phone out of there hands. Then Alicia (my roommate) walks in. Alicia looks up, "who are the-...." She looks up at the last poster of bvb on the wall and back down at the guys.

"Wooow your one lucky bitch to get your favorite band to adopt you" she said

"Actually i didn't know they were going to do this.....in fact why did you guys pick me?" I ask as i turn to the 5 guys sitting down.

"Because you know how to do some really cool stuff like sing, play some instruments, draw, and some other things." Jinxx stated as he looked right at me

"Also your different, and you like the band. We weren't going to pick some girl who hated the band." Jake said

"I wish One Direction would adopt me." Alicia mumbled. No one cared or payed attention to that comment.

"Okay. Well i guess i am one lucky bitch." I state "now.. when do we have to go?" I ask as i pull down my last poster on the wall.

"Right about now" Andy replied as he and the guys got up.

I put my last poster in my bag and start walking down the hall with them.

Cc stopped at the front desk before we left and signed the papers.

"I'll adopt her!" Cc said as he reached for the papers to sign. After he signed them Andy carried me bridle style out the door and into the BlackVeilBrides tour bus. Once we got in they showed me everything plus where my bunk was. I threw my stuff on it. I had the top bunk, perfect for if i want to cut.

It was about 1:00 Am when the bus started to move. We all also decided to go to sleep. So i got my batman pajama pants, and my black tank top and ran to the bathroom to change. When i got out i instantly heard Andy's voice.

"I will steal those pants!" He shouted

"Catch me if you can" I replied laughing. When i stopped laughing, which was only about 5 seconds, i saw Andy running towards me. I jumped up in shock and started running. He finally cornered me and tackled me to the ground. Instead of Andy pinning me down, i was the one pinning Andy down. I was laughing so hard. Then i saw Andy push down my pants, he saw my Batman underwear and just laid there and started to laugh. I got up and started to blush. I pulled back up my pants and walked to my bunk. Andy was still on the ground laughing his ass off. It was like 2 Am when i finally fell asleep. When I woke up I walked to the mirror and started to do my hair. I started to straighten it when Cc came in the bus, throws me over his shoulder and took me out side. I tried to get him to put me down but he wouldn't. After we got outside he placed me on a couch.

"Why am i here? I was getting ready?" I ask a bit frustrated. I then look up and in front of me there Juliet standing there.

"Haha, hi I'm Juliet" she laughs

"Yeah i know. Nice to meet you." I laugh. "Your even more pretty in real life" i say not thinking at all

"I-i mean I'm Storm" i try to say

"Thank you Storm. Nice to meet you too" she says while going back to hug Andy. I then realize i don't have my bracelets on so i go running inside trying to hide my arms. Apparently Cc and Ashley saw me hiding something so they ran inside as well. I ran to get my bracelets but then Cc and Ashley pick me up, they could clearly see my arms from how they were carrying me.

"Put me down!" I yell. They instantly put me down and i hide my arms behind my back. They both look at each other, then they grab both my arms and hold them out.

"ANDYYYYY!" Ashley shouts and before i knew it there Andy was looking down at my arms. Andy picked me up and placed me on a bunk.

"Wow the paper said you got abused by your parents and you were really depressed but we didn't think This depressed" Andy said poking at my scars. I refused to look at him so i looked down and some tears started to come out of my eyes. One of the tears landed on Andy's hand because he was looking at my wrists. He looked up and pushed my chin up so i was now looking at him.

"Stay strong beautiful, no more cutting.

Understand?" He said in his deep serious voice. I nodded and realized everyone else was behind him staring at me. I then instantly curled up into a ball laying on my bunk facing the other way so no one could see me. I started to cry, and it was pretty obvious that they could all here me because Cc came up and told me he would be hiding all razors, he then asked if i had any razors in my bag. There was no point in lying so i looked over at him and nodded. He then hugged me and went through my bag. Jinxx came up to me and made me turn around. My makeup from yesterday was smeared even more that it had already been. He wiped my eyes and then gave me a big bear hug. They all did. I love them. I finally got up and walked over to my bunk. I then got some clothes out from my bag and changed into them. I also did my makeup and hair. We were all sitting down when the door rang.

"Ill get it." I say and start walking towards the door. I open it and i got kicked in the stomach by someone, i had no clue who it was. The guys heard me fall to the floor, and i started puking. Ashley ran up to the guy and punched him, then he threw him out of the bus area. The other guys helped me up.

"Wh-who is h-he" i stuttered

"We have no clue" Jake replied

"Cc...." I say as i stopped puking and got up.

"What..?" He asked knowing where this would go.

"Razors..now.." I cry begging him. "Please... Please i need them..."

He shook his head no. Then walked towards me. He hugged me. When we were hugging i saw some knifes in the kitchen. I let go of the hug and he noticed my eyes go wide. I ran over to the kitchen leaving everyone staring at me. I grabbed the knife. Andy came running towards me. Before he could get to me i was already in the bathroom, with the door locked. The guys were banging on the door telling me to stop, but i didn't. I started to cut. Back and forth, back and forth. After a few minutes Andy found a way in and he just stood there. I looked up with some tears in my eyes. I dropped the knife and Andy picked it up. I was shaking, and there was a lot of blood, Andy cleaned my wrists.

"You sure you don't know who that was?" He said looking right into my eyes. I shook my head... I did know who it was...

"Who was it?" He asked demanding the answer

"M-my father..." I said looking down about to cry again.

"Do you know how he got here, or figured out where you were?" He said while cleaning my wrists again.

I shook my head no. That i did not know. I started to cry again and i cried right on Andy. He hugged me and looked back up at me. He handed me my razor.

"I want you to cut like you did before, but i want you to do it while looking at me right in the eyes."

I looked up at him.

"I-I can't..." I said

"Why not?" He asked

"Because i love you." I answered

I dropped the razor and Andy picked me up off the counter and put me down. He held my hand that i just cut, and we walked out. I was to disappointed to look at anyone so i went right to my bunk and it was 10 Pm so i decided to fall asleep. I closed my curtain and went to sleep. My last thought was "wow they really do love me, and i love them too."