chapter one; opening shift

I woke up early because my manager made me do opening shift on a Wednesday. Who does that but I jumped into the shower which was hot against my dull tan skin as I let the water clash against my curves. Closing my eyes, breathing in and out as I sighed softly, saying "I'm feeling a 7 today." Starting to wash my face and body getting out as fast as I got in. Looking at myself in the mirror, boring brown eyes and plum lips as I poked my wide nose. I wrapped the towel around myself as the only thing heard in my apartment is the sound of my feet against the hardwood floors. I slipped on my underwear as I  stripped  the hook of my bra, humming as I put my gold shirt over my head onto my torso. Struggling softly to fit my hips and ass into my black jeans. I quickly put on my nikes as I grabbed my backpack stuffing it with my charger and jacket. I looked at my phone's clock 5:46 am I have to open at 6 am, I put my earphones in and started to walk out my apartment. Locking my door rushing to the café, as the sun was rising, I  turned on my Spotify. Looking around as I hum to the 1975 playing softly in my ears, I walk down the street as I see the tiny café. The sign above it says " Hemmings' Mugs" as I get my keys and unlock the door, turning off the alarm and getting my dark forest green apron. I turned on the lights and turned the coffee maker on, then I flipped the sign to say OPENED.