Chapter 7

I just started this 6 days ago and it's already got 2.5k views Jesus Christ thanks guys

~~

"Hey, Gee, this is my boyfriend," Mikey said.

I turned around from where I was sitting on my bed. I saw a boy with black hair, who I recognized from some photos. But now that I see him up close, he looks a bit more feminine than I had originally thought.

"Hi, I'm Pete," he said, his voice slightly more higher pitched than a normal boy's voice.

I gave him a small wave and Mikey smiled.

"I just wanted you two to meet each other," Mikey said. "Anyways, we're gonna go down and play video games."

I nodded my head and they left. I looked at Mikey's laptop in front of me that he was letting me borrow. It was hard to use but Mikey had shown me how. The idea of the Internet was still just so fascinating and so hard to grasp.

I grabbed my phone and opened up the texts, going to the one with Frank's name. Or, at least, to where it said 'Daddy'.

GeeBear: can you cum over?

Daddy: why'd you write come like that?

GeeBear: because Mikey said that a lot of times while texting people just shorten words

Daddy: don't shorten come to cum

Daddy: but ya I can come over

I grinned, setting my phone down as I waited for him to come over. I don't know why he didn't like it when I spelled come like that. I thought I was just doing what Mikey said all the kids do.

A bit later I heard my bedroom door opened. Frank shut the door and sat next to me, flashing me a smile. He gave me a soft kiss and I blushed.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Watching videos of cats, they're so cute," I said. "What was the cartoon you let me watched the other day?"

"That was Hello Kitty, sweetheart," he said.

"I like Hello Kitty," I mumbled. "I have a question. Why does Mikey's boyfriend look so feminine?"

"Pete? Oh, he's in my chem class," he said. "He's trans, sweetheart."

"What's that mean?" I asked.

Frank sighed, pulling me into his lap. "It means that he was born a girl, but he wasn't supposed be and he was unhappy so he takes medicine to help him be a boy."

"Oh," I mumbled. "So is he happy now?"

"Yeah, he is," Frank confirmed.

"Good, I'm glad he's happy," I said with a smile.

He rubbed my back gently and I rested my head on his shoulder. Frank glanced over towards the door and frowned at the sight of my suitcases lined up against the wall.

"You're still packed?" He asked.

"My Mama's gonna come back for me," I said.

"Sweetheart, your mom's in jail," he said softly.

"But she's always been here for me, I've never been alone before," I said.

"You're not alone, you've got me," he said.

I gave him a kiss and he smiled.

"Let me help you unpack," he suggested.

I mulled over it before finally agreeing. I sadly helped Frank unpack all my clothes and stuff. He put all my five books onto the shelf, my little fake pot of flowers on my desk, my pens and stuff inside the drawer. I sadly put all my stuff into the my closet and dresser. I sat on my bed once we finished and Frank put my suitcases onto the shelf in my closet. He turned and smiled at me, coming over and giving me a kiss.