Chapter 3

HIS MATE CHAPTER 3

ZOE'S P.O.V

I walked out of the hospital feeling kind of sad. Not because I don't have mono and will not see Dr.Hottstuff, but because I probably will never see Dr.Hotstuff ever again. There waiting for me was my hummer that Terrence stole years ago. I just got in not talking to Terrence or telling him that I will live.

"They told me to come and pick you up." Terrence said. I turned my head toward him and just gave him the Zoe stair. " If looks could kill I'd be dead." He whispered. That's so true!!! I thought to myself.

We got to the hotel that we would be staying in. The hotel was called The Carlisle Inn. I walked in already knowing what my room number and where it was. It was on the third floor the room number was 373. I'm so glad that there is an elevator.

It took me three minutes to find an elevator. Hey I'm blond no judging! I got stuck in the elevator with a short pixie like girl. She had an old suit case with her that was black. And she was going to the same floor that I was going to. I let her step out and she was going in the same direction that I was going. She stopped at the lounge and she was standing in front of someone. When I got a little closer to my room I notice that she was standing right in front of Dr. Hotstuff .

When they were about to go out of my view Dr. Hotstuff looked up at me just as I was hidden by a wall.

DR.CULLENS P.O.V

"Alice I just saw her." I said to Alice as I was standing up and taking the suit case that she brought me.

"I know I was in the elevator with her." Alice answered." Your rooms are right beside each other too." She added.

"Thanks Alice." I said I gave her a fatherly hug.

"Your welcome!" She said. She is by far my favorite pixie.

Suddenly I herd a scream not just any scream the scream of my mate.

CLIFFHANGER¡!!!!!!!!!!! TALK TO ME. WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED TO ZOE???? WHAT WILL CARLISLE DO?????

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK DONT BE SHY I DONT BITE!!!!!!

THAT HARD

VOTE COMMENT!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!! °°°°••••••°°°°°••••°°°•••°°°•••°°°••°°°